0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...
Just bought 6 stash bundle, which in my country cost as much a full one week food, and
just leveled shadow to lvl 65 and using EK+CI+ES+CRIT build to get DAMN NERFED... yayay superpatch.

I guess in your "country" BETA means something else...
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...
Just bought 6 stash bundle, which in my country cost as much a full one week food, and
just leveled shadow to lvl 65 and using EK+CI+ES+CRIT build to get DAMN NERFED... yayay superpatch.

im guessing one weeks food means something else to him too XD

ahh that was a low blow im sorry lol
"
SprMario wrote:
Chris when is "Afternoon"?

Before 9pm Eastern?
Why post deployment time as afternoon PST, when in New Zealand it's 5 in the morning
Sooooooooooo when will the patch be read for NY?
please update passive skill tree on web site
Passenger. I have no clue. Perhaps they want to roll it out when they get to the office in the morning? That way they have all day to handling glitches and hiccups on the fly?

I think it's a way better plan than some corps that roll their updates out at midnight when they have lots of down time, and even less staff to handle problems.

And yes Happy_horror. I think so too. I've been checking the passive tree all afternoon. :)
Last edited by Haemish on Jun 5, 2013, 4:46:21 PM
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...

If it's so "beta", why stash tabs aren't free as we are beta testers?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jun 5, 2013, 4:53:04 PM
Because there will be no wipe.
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...

If it's so "beta", why stash tabs aren't free as we are beta testers?

Yes we are beta testers. The stash etc. cost money to uphold the servers and pay the salary of ppl in the GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info