0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Kthx wrote:
"
Qraparta wrote:

And with what class you need to use 5-10 skills in WoW in combat?

Mage: Fireball-Fireball-Fireball-Fireball-ohh free instant pyro-Fireball-Fireball-Fireball-Fireball

Rogue: Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Rupture-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Sinister Strike-Eviscerate

Warrior: Spam some 2-3 skills which are not on cd and when u got rage

Wlock: Refresh dots as affli, spam Incinerate as destruction and spam shadowbolt as demonology

I just can't see your point here. So -300 for this. You just don't know the idea of Hack'N'Slash!

Just to be fair, you are wrong about 75% of the examples that you just posted.

Okay maybe I overdid the example but even then you don't need 10 skills on combat
reading this topic there are a lot of posts i don't understand:

1: Comparing this game with WoW, GW, etc etc is like comparing an egg wit a jumbojet
2: If you don't like this game, don't play it.
3: if you start QQing, don't say random stuff without substantiate, it makes no sense.
5: You have not played this patch yet, so you can't know if it will work or not, i am sure ppl at GGG thinking stuff over
6: You didnt notice number 4 was missing, or did you?
7: Qraparta, you didnt do any arenas on 2K+ rating a presume?
IGN Lootexplosions
Last edited by Plakslak on Jun 5, 2013, 3:02:33 PM
"
Plakslak wrote:

1: Comparing this game with WoW, GW, etc etc is like comparing an egg wit a jumbojet
3: if you start QQing, don't say random stuff without substantiate, it makes no sense.
5: You have not played this patch yet, so you can't know if it will work or not, i am sure ppl at GGG thinking stuff over

GGG hasn't let me down yet. These guys know what's up, unlike some rival developers with 1000x the budget.
"
"
Plakslak wrote:

GGG hasn't let me down yet. These guys know what's up, unlike some rival developers with 1000x the budget.

Yep same here! :)
IGN Lootexplosions
Release the kraken(patch!)!
IGN: Reoxy
I LOVE this new patch. I hope I can use my sword n board templar effectively. However, I was wondering if anyone asked/got answer to this question:

Monster dmg is reduced, our hp too, no problem. BUT if the armor gets such a huge boost, does it apply to monsters as well? In my opinion it will be a global boost for all, including monsters. With the +% phy dmg GGG gives us, will it compensate enough to make it a viable damage type? We know that phy is the worst so far. Even if we got 30% extra dps scaled of the phy dmg... vs huge armor boost/reduction? I am affraid that it wont matter after patch and even if my templar gets 15k+ dps (now sits at 11500) it wont be felt at all. Only the reduced monster life would affect it. HOWEVER, think this way now: screw the pure phy dmg overall but focus on obtaining the highest amount of it to use items/skills that convert it to ele dmg. Will it gimp the melee and make them super oped? I think so! stack about 2k+ phy, add conversions and pair skills with weapon ele dmg etc... I think that after respec I will hit 20k dps with my templar/pala. Also, I will skip most of block nodes for armor because I rather take much less dmg with 40% block and 15k armor than pray I wont get hit having 60% block, 10k armor, and wasting ~12-15 skill points vs ~5 for armor on my build nodes. I just hope that my current hp of 4000 wont get as low as 2000 with the nerf for life % nodes... some map bosses would 1 shot me disregarding my 80% all res which also get nerfed in this patch.

What do u think?

P.S. GGG I LOVE YOU GUYS! This game is what D3 should be like. Hell, in my opinion it is on the same level with diablo 2! Wait, hold on, stop here. This is beta and it is on par with d2? Whoa! Just wait and see the 1.0 guys. I play since closed beta and it only gets better and better. Good ****ing job.
IGN main: Nonahke
IGN secondary: Darromir

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
"
Lt_Butcher wrote:
I LOVE this new patch. I hope I can use my sword n board templar effectively. However, I was wondering if anyone asked/got answer to this question:

Monster dmg is reduced, our hp too, no problem. BUT if the armor gets such a huge boost, does it apply to monsters as well?

armor isn't changing...since the damage out put of the monsters is going down melee gain the benefit of armor doing more without changing it or its formula...mobs will have the same armor and less health and with the changes melee will do more damage
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Monster dmg is reduced, our hp too, no problem. BUT if the armor gets such a huge boost, does it apply to monsters as well?

armor doesn't get any boost, it's just the way armor is calculated (less damage reduction vs bigger hit) that makes armor better because damage is reduced.
This wait is insane man... COME ON LETS ROLLLLLLL
if i was going to try compare the wait for the patch it would be that it is like a junkie that has been cold turkey for the last few days and knows his fix is coming soon.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info