"
alphalex wrote:
"
Kthx wrote:
"
cloud9xx wrote:
Hi Chris,

What does this exactly mean?

"Fixed bugs related to projectiles that chained or forked tracking their distance travelled incorrectly."

Devs mentioned this before. It pretty much comes down to this

Say Lightning Arrow projectile has a set distance of 20 yards. Currently, with chain, if the projectile traveled 10 yards and hit an enemey, the chained projectile would then travel up to 20 yards. It was basically resetting the projectile distance.

How it was supposed to work, and will now, is if the projectile travels 10 yards and hits an enemy, the chained projectile will then travel up to 10 yards. The projectile has a max of 20 yard travel distance, and chain was supposed to keep track of that and continue until that max, but it currently resets.

how will it affect Spark? cuz spark is according to Duration

Yeah, I explained it wrong, I forgot it was measured in time, rather than distance.

If you replace 20/10 yards with 20/10 sec, it would paint a better picture. The values are still made up though, I don't know the actual values for the skills.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
Not sure if this has been covered but in new leagues, will the hostile exiles be in all difficulties or just merciless?
"
heyyous wrote:

Still waiting for situational/utility skills btw.
I don't understand why you would balance a game around spamming one skill rather then giving us tools to use to make the fights funner/ more fair.

This is a big deal to me. Even in a game like WoW you'll have 5-10 skills that you use in combat, where this game you have maybe 3. I really wish they would add cooldowns to abilities and weaken the ones that don't have cooldowns to use as filler.

Using one skill constantly is really boring.
Last edited by Rowsol on Jun 5, 2013, 12:44:05 PM
Im trying to figure out where this melee buff is coming into effect? my hp is lower and so is mobs dmg so my armor helps a little more i see that, but the hardest fights in the game and the hardest things to tank are all elemental damage, when it comes to that, my hp is lower and so is monster damage, but my max resists are also lower meaning ill be taking more damage from this stuff post patch...endurance charges nerfed, resists nerfed, max resists nerfed and my life is nerfed and mob dmg is nerfed.... how is this a buff?
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
heyyous wrote:

I don't understand why you would balance a game around spamming one skill rather then giving us tools to use to make the fights funner/ more fair.

This is a big deal to me. Even in a game like WoW you'll have 5-10 skills that you use in combat, where this game you have maybe 3. I really wish they would add cooldowns to abilities and weaken the ones that don't have cooldowns to use as filler.

Then don't use one skill. Make your own fun.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jun 5, 2013, 1:08:20 PM
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
heyyous wrote:

oh please no cooldowns.
maybe some skills with cooldowns but the beauty of HacknSlay is spamming your skills.
"
KenshiD wrote:
oh please no cooldowns.
maybe some skills with cooldowns but the beauty of HacknSlay is spamming your skills.

Bump
"
Berskerker wrote:
Im trying to figure out where this melee buff is coming into effect? my hp is lower and so is mobs dmg so my armor helps a little more i see that, but the hardest fights in the game and the hardest things to tank are all elemental damage, when it comes to that, my hp is lower and so is monster damage, but my max resists are also lower meaning ill be taking more damage from this stuff post patch...endurance charges nerfed, resists nerfed, max resists nerfed and my life is nerfed and mob dmg is nerfed.... how is this a buff?

all the general melee dmg nodes are getting a buff, first oak quest is getting a buff, dmgbelt is getting buffed and some other specific phys itemclass nodes are also getting a buff.
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
heyyous wrote:

This isn't WoW.
The main problem with the game is ONE chat channel for all item trading with no player shops or ways for people to make deals on game.

You need to fix that most of all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info