0.11.0 Patch Notes

Hi guys dont know if anyone mention it i didn't read 90+ pages.
But anyone think about that this <<balance>> about passive tree ,it will hit mostly new players and poor people...End gear and high lvl players dont affect so much because allready have the money=orbs and gear to substain any sittuation with any chanfe on passive modes.(if anyone wnat more detail i could explain him more,dont want to write 3 pages...nobody read it:P)
However new player and lvling players depends more in passive tree than the gear...
So yes this patch is a Buff for End gear/rich players:P
Enjoy it!
Basically this patch will make it so armor works like it is suppose to. Monster damage was higher then it should have been in relation to the average amount of armor.

It will be nice actually taking less damage from monsters with armor but I do not see how evasion will work. Going evasion means you have practically no armor so in order to keep monsters from 1 hitting you then you have to stack life.

I'm afraid monsters will be too weak now. We will see :)

Still waiting for situational/utility skills btw.
I don't understand why you would balance a game around spamming one skill rather then giving us tools to use to make the fights funner/ more fair.
I'm worried about the changes to the amount of life / reserve of life for some blood magic builds. You have reduced the damage done from enemies, but the percentage of reserved life from aura skills will increase drastically with these new life reductions. Any thoughts from any of you on this?
IGN: Surging_Strike
"
rakias wrote:
But anyone think about that this <<balance>> about passive tree ,it will hit mostly new players and poor people...End gear and high lvl players dont affect so much because allready have the money=orbs and gear to substain any sittuation with any chanfe on passive modes.(if anyone wnat more detail i could explain him more,dont want to write 3 pages...nobody read it:P)
However new player and lvling players depends more in passive tree than the gear...
Enjoy it!

There is nothing wrong with endgame players having to use some currency to change their gear.
About the passive tree, we all get a full free respec available.
And yeh new players do what every new one has to do, progress and earn stuff through playing.

@GGG: Ty for another great patch, alot of work in here, looking forward to actually playing it first before givin any feedback on how and what is pro/con.
Especially looking forward to facing them NPC Exiles in Anarchy league this weekend :P
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Last edited by bjarky on Jun 5, 2013, 11:22:04 AM
Want to test new builds and wait for all my friends who quiet and leave. They come back! HURRAY! All my friend list little by little start to be alive xD Cant wait for new patch (and nerfs es life + max res as well :`(... )
"
bjarky wrote:
"
rakias wrote:
Enjoy it!

There is nothing wrong with endgame players having to use some currency to change their gear.
About the passive tree, we all get a full free respec available.
And yeh new players do what every new one has to do, progress and earn stuff through playing.

@GGG: Ty for another great patch, alot of work in here, looking forward to actually playing it first before givin any feedback on how and what is pro/con.
Especially looking forward to facing them NPC Exiles in Anarchy league this weekend :P

I dont think i said it something wrong or currect ,that i want to said was that this patch is a buff for high lvl rich people.and also i m not mention that new player the will not have the economy for respect becaure like you said we have free respec i mention about that new/poor players ,they ussualy get more buff survability mostly from the passive tree (which is common for all) istend than items which must farm it or buy it,so yes this pathc is profitable for rich end game gear people than new/poor players...!
I don't care about all of the controversy and drama that has probably exploded forth from everyone's loins onto the last 93 pages of this thread. I jumped to the end to say this.

This patch was perfectly designed to validate my build that I've been playing for months just because it was fun, that I've died over 1300 times on and still enjoy. Thank you GGG, I now get to spend less time scrounging for portal scrolls and more time having a ridiculous, stupid amount of fun.
Last edited by ganf on Jun 5, 2013, 12:04:58 PM
I though patch is today :/ When is ? Anybody know it ?
"
Thats called not beeing poor as noob

So you're qqing cuz you spent some currency, but you're not poor as a noob, tell me more...

OnTopic:

Decent buff for melee, nerfed enough of the cookie cuter builds that one shot everything to oblivion and guys are still raging about it, they have even the common courtesy of giving you a free respec...gamers this days...bunch of whining sissies
Let the whiners leave. They're likely the same people scumming up global chat and ramping up the market inflation.

In the end it's all about the fun. Melee just became fun. End.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info