0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
spoilaaja wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:
I guess in your "country" BETA means something else...

If it's so "beta", why stash tabs aren't free as we are beta testers?

Yes we are beta testers. The stash etc. cost money to uphold the servers and pay the salary of ppl in the GGG.

Then what is (or will be) a final user/customer?

I am deliberately teasing with that, just to say "beta" can't be the answer to all complaints...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jun 5, 2013, 5:25:58 PM
"
happy_horror wrote:
please update passive skill tree on web site
It will be updated when the patch goes live as it is pulled from the game.
Last edited by PhansyPanda on Jun 5, 2013, 5:26:10 PM
I dont think i ll be launched for at least another 4 hours
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Add Sound Options to mute Weapon Sounds and Enemy Sound Effects too:

It won't hurt to add them. It will cover all player personal preferences.

It's hard to enjoy the ambiance and music of PoE when there's enemy sounds and weapon sounds, for hours on end, disturbing the ambiance and music of PoE.

Adding these 2 additional Sound Options lets players take a break from them.

=================

"
EmptyPalms wrote:
I think there is a soundtrack somewhere you can listen to. That way you just mute everything and listen to the PoE music tracks. Maybe that was only in some of the CB packs though...

To which I replied,

"Ambiance and music are two different things. You only mentioned one solution for the music of PoE, which does not benefit the ambiance of PoE.

Players shouldn't have to download PoE's Soundtrack or consult YouTube for PoE's music.

That doesn't fix the problem, and it certainly doesn't fix the problem for the ambiance of PoE for reason being there's no existing online sources for these sounds.

These Sound Options should be available in-game, covering all player personal preferences of all kinds. Consulting third-party sources is inconvenient and for some, not all players, running things in the background can slow their PoE gameplay while having additional applications open.

Some players like the ambiance only, others like just the music. Then there are players who like a break from all the weapon sounds and enemy sounds while listening to the music or ambiance."

End of reply.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jun 5, 2013, 6:15:34 PM
I'm sure it has already been said already, but new skills when? :D

"
Add Options to mute Weapon Sounds and Enemy Sound Effects too:

It's hard to enjoy the ambiance and music of PoE when there's enemy sounds and weapon sounds, for hours on end, disturbing the ambiance and music of PoE.

I think there is a soundtrack somewhere you can listen to. That way you just mute everything and listen to the PoE music tracks. Maybe that was only in some of the CB packs though...
IGN: EmptyPalms
Last edited by EmptyPalms on Jun 5, 2013, 5:42:58 PM
Is it okay to pretend that Chris is Kole and kill him over and over again untill he drops a patch?
Post amalgamated with another.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jun 5, 2013, 6:03:56 PM
Omg thine holy countdown commenceth o.o
IGN: Zorvon
Last edited by snark926 on Jun 5, 2013, 6:09:23 PM
Yes, bring on the update!!
I hope I wont die of heart attack or in the accident on my way back home in the next 25 minutes. I cant wait to play poe after this patch....
IGN main: Nonahke
IGN secondary: Darromir

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info