Item Allocation Specifics

This is an awesome change. Finally be able to party more often :)
These changes (imo) are as close to ideal as possible. Lots of choices for the players to choose. These changes are a needed change, thanks all for keeping up with what the players are asking for :)
great news for some, i like ffa. i also don't get why non-white maps will not go to maker.

question: where can we see the mode of the party? is it in the map info (when tab is pressed)?
Great work! Thanks SO much for this!
I love having people bum through my maps, but having them stolen has always been a letdown.

GG HF
TORMENT IGN: MAD_DONGER
"
Lunaris, XP Runs, FFA.

YES!!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Venceslau wrote:
Not instanced loot yet:(

And increase the number of currency gems that would flow in? We should be lucky GGG even caved enough to allow permanent allocation, they expressed countless times in the past that they wanted people to fight each other tooth and nail for valuables.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
This is a great change and only means good things for this game. People can now choose the loot system that best fits them; it's a win/win.

After playing D2 since release (yeah, I'm old), I tend to like FFA loot, but my girl likes instanced/L2N loot styles, especially when playing in a group with other people.

Good work, and looking forward to the other changes coming with 0.11. Cheers.
"
Free for All: Items are not allocated to players and can be picked up immediately.

Ah, it's the first melee buff to be announced.
It all sounds great except the rare/magic/unique maps not be allocated to the maker. That part makes no sense.
"
In all cases, items de-allocate if the allocated player leaves the area or if five minutes pass.

I've heard some people drop a portal on top of rare drops to force other players out. : (
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info