[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

updated
Hey!

I just started a templar and lvling it according to your build to make the start easier. I made a bit diverse skill tree, but im not sure is it good or not. Can you make a judgement on it? Since I feel comfortable with high attack speed and high accuracy I tried to focus on them.

Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0B0QSzBVsOSBGWEdsTnhRNFLAWbxb5F1AX2BhdGYoZ1xo4Gmwc3CSdJpUnISlPLYMyiTN2OBs6MEbXRwZMLUyxUEJTNVVLVcZX4liuW1lcil3GXvpiWme9bWxte3BScNV0rnfleOt-M3_Ggh6Cm4g4iGuLjIwLjDaPRo_6kFWRz5I4lciXBpuhm7Wdip2jna6ftKEioi6iQKKjpJGnCKeEqWismK_rtQS1SLiTuXzAGsBRwfPEosuCzkjPZdA50NDTftrd2wvb59yC35jhc-OE5BHkIucK7DjssO0g7m_vevAf8Xbz6vT499f8q_4J

Hello there, i'm following this build and so far i'm pretty fine, i was wondering how can i run 3 auras + clarity? where do i get all that mana? plus i need to get them below 33% + mana for clarity...

I'm pretty new there so maybe i missed something.
Just got that weapon, I'm curious what do u think about it? I'm beginner so I really dont know how bad or good it is...

Spoiler

Last edited by abonyisoma on Jan 21, 2014, 4:21:16 PM
hi, you passive tree links aren´t functioning man, if you could repair them it would be help full =) btw, seems to be a very nice build, good job, gonna try it now =)
"
Timemonkey wrote:
hi, you passive tree links aren´t functioning man, if you could repair them it would be help full =) btw, seems to be a very nice build, good job, gonna try it now =)

What ones aren't working?
Are u able to run 3-4 auras atm? If yes, how? Wear Alphas all the time?
This guide is amazing, especially for newbie like me. But i have got one question, this guide works for HC?
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
Timemonkey wrote:

all of them, i cant see any of the trees =O
"
Timemonkey wrote:
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
Timemonkey wrote:

all of them, i cant see any of the trees =O

now i can see =) seems like a very nice build =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info