[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

Can I have thoughts on :
- Power Charge on crit (you can probably get all the power charges on the tree)
- Dagger/Shield variant

thanks.
Hi, great build/video here

Im new to the game and I realize this was posted back in May so I wonder if it still works as good in the current patch? Also any advice for a noob PoE'er levling a Templar would be awesome.

I've just started playing Path of Exile. I played a chaos damage Ranger up to about 28 and then decided to try another character type before I went too deep. Just started playing a Templar and I'm following this build. Not very far along, but I started out with Ice Nova, Glacial Hammer and Sweep. This gave me some wave clear options against elemental/cold/non-resist and single target burst. I think the Nova falls off later in game, but it's really good early. I've just been using rares that I found on this character and my Ranger (most of which I need to level up to) but have found the combination of life regen and some mana leeching on my items to pretty much keep me using flasks infrequently so far. After killing Brutus, I picked up Lightning Strike and worked that into the kit as my main attack. I still use Glacial Hammer a lot for single target and lightning res, but now I'm using Nova less.

Hope this helps. Although I suspect that by noob you mean Act 3+ and I just wasted your time ;-)
bmp
Could you please update Leveling guide, its quite different than your current build and endgame plan... Thanks!
"
ostax wrote:
Could you please update Leveling guide, its quite different than your current build and endgame plan... Thanks!

What do you mean?
Hi Tyronis,

like some other players mentioned: your build in your leveling-guide somehow does not correspond to your current build or the video. where is eldritch battery @100 points? do you not use eldritch battery anymore? could you update your current build? another thing: you mentioned dual-curse in a post in this thread. can't find this in your builds.

greetings
I like this build, any new thoughts about this Tyron ?
"
borgwald wrote:
Hi Tyronis,

like some other players mentioned: your build in your leveling-guide somehow does not correspond to your current build or the video. where is eldritch battery @100 points? do you not use eldritch battery anymore? could you update your current build? another thing: you mentioned dual-curse in a post in this thread. can't find this in your builds.

greetings

Dual Curse is from the +1 curse Ring Doedre's Damning.

The Eldritch Battery is just a mistake in the link, you should keep EB
bmp :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info