F.A.Q. -- READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION, IT MIGHT BE ANSWERED HERE.

This game will have character custunisation??

is always needed i think, this is something that i dont now but either definitely i will try it i dont like diablo because cash shop i hate that and this game offers me every thing i want.
"
Zenryhao wrote:
Great FAQ! Read it all, feel a lot smarter for it.

Ditto! GOing to sign up this weekend, played a free weekend a while back and have heard nothing but good things.
Thanks for this detailed post, I will hopefully use this information once I start playing :D
-----------------------
Regards, C3pTHunter!
-----------------------
"
LegacyRGW wrote:
This game will have character custunisation??

is always needed i think, this is something that i dont now but either definitely i will try it i dont like diablo because cash shop i hate that and this game offers me every thing i want.
Cosmetic upgrades will be available in the cash shop here!
TehHammer is not a crime!
Out of curiosity: Why do ppl who only join for the Beta but never contibute (or even ever log in again) receive a Beta key?

Shouldn't they at least try to become part of the community before recieving a key prior to someone who does.

And no I haven't received a key and I will patiently wait for one, and I'm okay with that. I'm thinking of those who have waited for months.

Ty for your time, Josephoenix
When this game will be released? Not beta but full working game.
good post, thanks
My question is will we b able to buy the kiwi or gold or diamond packs etc after the game is released cos i dont have the money atm but in near future would love to donate to help u guys out and would like to get kiwi pet t-shirt etc but am afraid im gonna miss out on that stuff :(
so .... I wish to start playing the game again .. but I don't want to start playing and then start over from scratch after 2-3 weeks when the game will go Open Beta.

Anyone can say when the wipe will take place ? now at the 9.11 patch ? or when ? ....
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
so .... I wish to start playing the game again .. but I don't want to start playing and then start over from scratch after 2-3 weeks when the game will go Open Beta.

Anyone can say when the wipe will take place ? now at the 9.11 patch ? or when ? ....

it will happen when it happens. we are testing not playing :P

its been said around mid-late august

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info