F.A.Q. -- READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION, IT MIGHT BE ANSWERED HERE.

i m waiting for a key too

the game seems nice and i m bored of D3
"
dudule97300 wrote:
i read i can buy life if i die in hc mode...and also there are more drop in hc mode

once you die in hc mode, you return in normal game

we have to pay to ressurect in hc game ? (hard core)

Where did you read that? It is incorrect, you can't buy additional lives in hardcore.

Once you die in hardcore you're sent to the default league along with all the items that were on your character.

You don't pay anything to resurrect in hardcore, because you can't resurrect in hardcore. In default when you die you incur an experience penalty depending on the difficulty you are playing in.
TehHammer is not a crime!
so what is the interest to play in hard core if the drop rate is the same that in the notmal one? And althougt if we can buy life ..

its easier to play in normal mode in order no to have to pay to resurect in hc...?

its a subtility i dont understand

explain me and i take pack ^^

"
You don't pay anything to resurrect in hardcore, because you can't resurrect in hardcore.

you caan buy extr life in cash shop
Last edited by dudule97300 on Jul 3, 2012, 3:40:04 PM
You can buy extra character slots which are not extra lifes/resurrects. All this does is allow you to make extra characters.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

so what is the interest to play in hc if the drop rate is the same than in normal ?
Last edited by dudule97300 on Jul 3, 2012, 4:24:28 PM
"
dudule97300 wrote:
so what is the interest to play in hc if the drop rate is the same than in normal ?

The challenge of knowing that if you die you can't play there any more.

ok i juste buy a kiwi pack . you convinced me !
diablo 3 is finish for me

hope the gme will translated in frensh

tks for all advices, on dl !

its ok game is nice !
Last edited by dudule97300 on Jul 4, 2012, 11:07:15 PM
Few noob questions regarding gems:

1. Is there any advantage from having multiple skill gems of the same type?

2. Is this fair technique to obtain gems for main char? -- Create new char, kill first boss, get gem reward, put gem to stash, delete char.

"
warpod wrote:
Few noob questions regarding gems:

1. Is there any advantage from having multiple skill gems of the same type?

2. Is this fair technique to obtain gems for main char? -- Create new char, kill first boss, get gem reward, put gem to stash, delete char.

First question is answered in the FAQ. No it isn't "unfair" to level a secondary character to obtain certain gems for another character. I do it all the time for gems when I give all of them away and then make a character that needs them.

So I got a weapon that has the effect of culling strike I believe it is called can anyone tell me what this is?
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info