/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Black Cat pet 36% off - 95 points.

I dunno if this was the one that staff give out if you meet them at events, or if that is still or was ever a thing.

I thought that was a Mysterious Frog. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Infernal Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

Also Christmas microtransactions: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1795552
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

It took me seeing this one in town that really made me want it. *Pounce!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Christmas microtransactions:

This time GGG is SNOWing us instead of the usual TROLLING bs. I've never seen a fishing rod or a White Roah ever so as far as I care that is just a myth. I can't stand the fowl stench of the Mud Flats (all that rotting vegatation and Roah shit, especially at low tide... PU!!!) so I find it impossible for me to farm there thousands of times in search of a White Roah (I think it's the same as the legendary White Buffalo).

What we need is another 50% off everything Christmas weekend (24th and 25th) sale.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 16, 2016, 7:06:50 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Christmas microtransactions:

This time GGG is SNOWing us instead of the usual TROLLING bs. I've never seen a fishing rod or a White Roah ever so as far as I care that is just a myth. I can't stand the fowl stench of the Mud Flats (all that rotting vegatation and Roah shit, especially at low tide... PU!!!) so I find it impossible for me to farm there thousands of times in search of a White Roah (I think it's the same as the legendary White Buffalo).

What we need is another 50% off everything Christmas weekend (24th and 25th) sale.

My wife, who is so casual she makes me look like some Pro-boy streamer, found a White Rhoa feather back in Closed Beta. It was one of the few items GGG did NOT delete when the Beta went Open.

Not a myth; merely a lucky hyper-rare drop. =^[.]^=
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Now I wonder if Quad Tabs are going to be added to the regular rotation. =0[.]o=
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Gonna grab a few more of these, I think.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Gonna grab a few more of these, I think.

Once you go Premium, you can never go back. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info