/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

As of its 10th year anniversary, May 1st 2023, I have stopped updating this thread. If anybody would like to take over, please feel free.

Here sits a log of all daily deals since this thread began.

For a historical list of daily deals, check https://poedb.tw/us/shop.

Thanks to Arrowneous for keeping the gamepedia wiki page updated: Historical Daily Deals. Although you might find the first link to be more useful nowadays.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss microtransactions of any sort! What deals do you want to see? What do you want to pay for them? I don't know if the developers read this thread, but it's a concentrated place to provide your feedback and the thread is bumped every day with the new daily deal.

I had some pictures of cool MTX setups but the links are all dead :(

Magikarper (link to post) made a really neat tool that shows all historical discounts on any given MTX, but unfortunately the site now 404s :( Taiwanese PoEDB guy running a mafia or something

As of 23rd October 2021, the discount page can now show more than 200 items.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 2, 2023, 1:33:35 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2023, 11:34:08 PM
I'd love to get the Colossal Weta on sale, but I'm thinking we're about due for a frog. A blue frog. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Stormcloud Artic Armour effect. That's my bet for today ^^^

Annnd silver wings. Well, time to pack up, and I'll see you tomorrow : )
IRON MAN
Wait- Haven't those already been on sale? What, is GGG overstocked or something? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
New day, new sale, and it's... Premium Stash Tab Upgrade for 10 points? Isn't that what they are normally?
IRON MAN
normally 15, i believe
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on May 2, 2013, 6:36:17 AM
Yup. 33% off. =^[.]^=
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Zanixx wrote:
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD

Or just go to the forum home page. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info