/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Completed 3 ChallengesLyralei wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I would literally murder 10 people (in a cut-throat league or something) if we could vote on what goes on sale, like what Valve do with holiday Steam sales.

Wouldn't people just vote Stash Tabs all the time? I personally like the variety. Its sorta exciting.

You're right, stash tabs would be a great alternative from all the stuff that isn't stash tabs! More stash tab bundles!
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 9, 2013 2:03 PM
30 minutes to more sadness and wondering why I have no space in my stash I want more space sell stash tab bundles and not a duelist dance
IRON MAN
Fiery Visage helmet effect, back to doing other things
IRON MAN
Summon Statues, come on GGG : \
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToYCGG2zmHWIZrm_VqqKMmEtf1orlpp_RFnakl-Z-weMsGDEbK
[quote="Splift"]
Seriously, trying to argue against trade or rng in poe is like standing on
your roof, screaming at the sun not to rise in the morning. That ship has set
sail looooooong ago, the train has left the station etc etc.
"
"
Dreggon wrote:

/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToYCGG2zmHWIZrm_VqqKMmEtf1orlpp_RFnakl-Z-weMsGDEbK

Oh, look, it's THIS guy, again. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
"
Dreggon wrote:
30 minutes to more sadness and wondering why I have no space in my stash I want more space sell stash tab bundles and not a duelist dance

since with the bundles u already save 30/40 points, are u sure they´re gonna be "on sale" ever?

everyone would buy all the tabs they need at once if they are on sale. ;) most of the other effects u only buy once.

or is there a statement from ggg that everyhing will be on sale once?
if so i´m stopping to play until stash tabs are on sale (because i ran out of mules for uniques), otherwise i would buy them on monday. :D

"
"
Dreggon wrote:

since with the bundles u already save 30/40 points, are u sure they´re gonna be "on sale" ever?

everyone would buy all the tabs they need at once if they are on sale. ;) most of the other effects u only buy once.

or is there a statement from ggg that everyhing will be on sale once?
if so i´m stopping to play until stash tabs are on sale (because i ran out of mules for uniques), otherwise i would buy them on monday. :D

About a week ago, individual Premium Tabs were on sale, at a price which made them more economical than buying the Premium Bundle (IIRC, they were the same price as regular tabs). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

About a week ago, individual Premium Tabs were on sale, at a price which made them more economical than buying the Premium Bundle (IIRC, they were the same price as regular tabs). =^[.]^=

thx for the info! so one could wait for individual premium/normal tabs to be on sale instead of buying bundle(s).
hm.... well if i need tabs i buy them anyway, in the end it supports the game- but we are all trained to think economically. i blame the fucking society. ^^
Still an hour out, but once again impatiently hoping that I can expand my stash. It is FULL. I need space to store all the loot that I ninja. I was in a M2M map group and a unique map dropped and someone took it. Somehow, 5 minutes later, the party leader decided that I had taken it. I wish I had.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 12, 2013 6:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info