Game servers are restarting in:
. They should be back up in a few minutes.

/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Daily deal reset in 25 minutes, which means I'm back to watching the clock!

Hoping for stash tab bundle, but what do you think it will be? I'm going to go with Ebony Scorpion. Place your bets!

no, i'm not giving those away

Take that stack and multiply by 1 million. That is the minimum amount of wisdom that the people in South Carolina should have acquired before they voted for their House of Representatives congress person. Then multiply that by another million for all the eligible voters who failed to vote. I'm probably underestimating how much wisdom they needed to add into their brains (sigh).

Do you live in SC? I do. Mebbe you should stay on topic. ='[.]'=

ETA: William Jefferson Clinton
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 13, 2013 2:45 PM
10 minutes to go but, unfortunately, the Wilson sayeth that the bundles aren't eligible for sales. So... no hopes. I now have to stop playing as I will make no progress without the ability to store my loot, because I am a stubborn mule and want the best value for money.
IRON MAN
ethereal stars

i use EK and i don't want it i want tab bundles raaaaaaahhh
IRON MAN
Ethereal wagon wheels, ya mean! Of all the MtXs, that one is, IMHO, the worst rendered. Very disappointing! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Ethereal wagon wheels, ya mean! Of all the MtXs, that one is, IMHO, the worst rendered. Very disappointing! =>[.]<=

The worst thing about EK is that it's a random spread, so even if an enemy is in range, it's entirely possible that the spell will miss.

I wonder what a good mtx would be for EK. I'm thinking about it, but nothing is coming to mind... maybe just different colours? Holy spears?
IRON MAN
Ha! I tricked you, game, I know bundles can't go on sale, instead we get your stupid crimson weapon effect and not bundlegarhahahaha grarhaghaha blargshghab gibe bundle nowww
IRON MAN
Twisted Horns.

It's... difficult for me to care about updating this, knowing that what I want can't go on sale unless I work out a way to persuade whoever's in charge of making this happen care enough to change it.
IRON MAN
I care. And I like popcorn. =^[.]^=
whiskers
Extra character slot at 20
IRON MAN
What amazes me is that I still dun need any extra character slots!

One day, but not yet. =^[.]^=
whiskers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info