/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

35 minutes out, and my stash is still full. I hope I don't have to create a new account just to hold my items. Bring on the stash tab bundle!

Oh, right, today's guess

Let's be optimistic and say stash tab bundle. Be nice!
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 13, 2013, 2:24:29 AM
Royal Red Frog for 30. I thought I would be lucky because I just had two cockatoos fly onto my arm and start eating my food. Tomorrow, perhaps? Or perhaps not.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Although this thread is kind of... um, strange?... I'd also like to see the stash tab dropping to 20. 'cause that's the amount I have left and there's nothing else I would want to buy ;)
But I know my luck, either it will be priced at 25 or I'll miss the deal because I don't check this often.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Although this thread is kind of... um, strange?... I'd also like to see the stash tab dropping to 20. 'cause that's the amount I have left and there's nothing else I would want to buy ;)
But I know my luck, either it will be priced at 25 or I'll miss the deal because I don't check this often.

Stash tabs do drop to 20. I am waiting for the bundle for maximum value - 2 bundles for 200 points leaves me with 50, which should be enough for a trade tab.
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I assume you have sales data. I wonder if you'd humour me - did player activity increase after stash tabs were daily sales? I play less because I have no room to store my loot, and am waiting for a stash tab bundle sale.

The bundles never went on sale, only individual tabs. IIRC, the sale price was not less than the bundle price.

Our daily deals system currently doesn't handle bundles. The typical daily deal price of premium tabs is cheaper than the bundle price (40 points down to 30, where the bundle costs 33.33 per tab on average). I'd love to offer a daily deal of the bundle, it's just a matter of getting it in.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE
BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN
IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL

THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME
HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY
AIM DIRECTLY AT HIS CROOKED BROW
AND LOOK HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

WHITE. WHALE. HOLY. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Daily deal reset in 25 minutes, which means I'm back to watching the clock!

Hoping for stash tab bundle, but what do you think it will be? I'm going to go with Ebony Scorpion. Place your bets!

no, i'm not giving those away

Take that stack and multiply by 1 million. That is the minimum amount of wisdom that the people in South Carolina should have acquired before they voted for their House of Representatives congress person. Then multiply that by another million for all the eligible voters who failed to vote. I'm probably underestimating how much wisdom they needed to add into their brains (sigh).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Daily deal reset in 25 minutes, which means I'm back to watching the clock!

Hoping for stash tab bundle, but what do you think it will be? I'm going to go with Ebony Scorpion. Place your bets!

no, i'm not giving those away

Take that stack and multiply by 1 million. That is the minimum amount of wisdom that the people in South Carolina should have acquired before they voted for their House of Representatives congress person. Then multiply that by another million for all the eligible voters who failed to vote. I'm probably underestimating how much wisdom they needed to add into their brains (sigh).

Do you live in SC? I do. Mebbe you should stay on topic. ='[.]'=

ETA: William Jefferson Clinton
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 13, 2013, 10:45:25 AM
10 minutes to go but, unfortunately, the Wilson sayeth that the bundles aren't eligible for sales. So... no hopes. I now have to stop playing as I will make no progress without the ability to store my loot, because I am a stubborn mule and want the best value for money.
IRON MAN
ethereal stars

i use EK and i don't want it i want tab bundles raaaaaaahhh
IRON MAN
Ethereal wagon wheels, ya mean! Of all the MtXs, that one is, IMHO, the worst rendered. Very disappointing! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info