/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

unfortunately it upgraded tabs 6 through 10, which are not the tabs i wanted upgraded
IRON MAN
Looking at the spreadsheet it seems like there is a good chance the arcane armour pack will be on sale again in a few days to weeks tops, am I wrong?
Verdant Split Arrow effect 33% off - 60 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
unfortunately it upgraded tabs 6 through 10, which are not the tabs i wanted upgraded

You realize you can move and edit them all right? A tab is just a tab. The numbers are just default names.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Dreggon wrote:

Now you realize exactly why CONVERTED remove-only tabs is shit compared to just ADDING them as new empty tabs at the end. Sure it means manually moving the items in remove-only tabs over to the new tabs but you get to pick which tabs to move. RNG picking 6 remove-only tabs and converting them is crap, always has been and always will be.

That's why I'm glad that the new quad-premium tab is a whole new data type and as such the converting shit can't be done so it has to be an ADDED tab and thus will be 100% empty. Hooray!!! Now all we need is to get it into the stash tab sales bundles on a monthly basis. Then I can buy some.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Now you realize exactly why CONVERTED remove-only tabs is shit compared to just ADDING them as new empty tabs at the end. Sure it means manually moving the items in remove-only tabs over to the new tabs but you get to pick which tabs to move. RNG picking 6 remove-only tabs and converting them is crap, always has been and always will be.

That's why I'm glad that the new quad-premium tab is a whole new data type and as such the converting shit can't be done so it has to be an ADDED tab and thus will be 100% empty. Hooray!!! Now all we need is to get it into the stash tab sales bundles on a monthly basis. Then I can buy some.

That's not at all what he meant and you can't upgrade remove only tabs as they "do not exist".
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Demon King Wings 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Weapon effect 31% off - 150 points.
IRON MAN
Shaper Portal effect 26% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN
Tentacle Wings 40% off - 210 points.

Anyone know when this league ends? I need 2 more challenges to make 12.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info