/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Xavathos wrote:
That's not at all what he meant and you can't upgrade remove only tabs as they "do not exist".

Come again? When you buy a stash tab GGG will randomly pick 1 of your remove-only stash tabs and CONVERT it to a full use tab. If you buy a stash tab bundle then 6 RO tabs will be randomly picked and converted. Since an RO tab has at least 1 item in it and could easily be more than 50% full then what we get from this RNG conversion shit is less storage space than what we paid for. So that means we're being cheated out of storage space.

So if Dreggon had remove-only tabs 6 through 10 upgraded to full use tabs and those tabs were ones that he'd had rather been kept as RO for archived gear then he got screwed. That's why CONVERTED is bad and all purchased tabs should just be ADDED at the end so we can decide how to fill them (this is pure and simple a ploy to get us to buy more tabs).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Demon King Armour Pack 35% off - 270 points.

merry christmas
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Demon King Armour Pack 35% off - 270 points.

merry christmas

Merry Christmas, Dreggon! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
IRON MAN
Arctic Skull 43% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Skull 43% off - 125 points.

Brighten up your day by a factor of 2500 for only 125 points.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Gore Armour Pack 33% off - 280 points.
IRON MAN
When was the last time discount radiant armour pack?
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.

"
nestabilnost wrote:
When was the last time discount radiant armour pack?

no idea
IRON MAN
Do individual pieces from sets ever go on sale, and if not how come? I have Gore helmet and boots from mystery boxes. I'd much rather buy the missing pieces at a discount than buying the full set and having extra pieces in my already cluttered MTX tabs.

>.>
Last edited by Tactical on Dec 29, 2016, 6:32:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info