/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

If anyone has any pre-2.5.0 MTX sale requests now-ish is a good time to ask for them.

My suggestions:
Currency tab
Character slot
Triggered spell effects for cast while channelling (e.g. star ethereal knives, discharge)
IRON MAN
Thanksgiving sale still going. Remember to buy at least one thing for the free Carnage box, if you haven't bought anything since that promotion started on the 25th of November.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

If anyone has any pre-2.5.0 MTX sale requests now-ish is a good time to ask for them.

My suggestions:
Currency tab
Character slot
Triggered spell effects for cast while channelling (e.g. star ethereal knives, discharge)

Currency Stash Tab 20.00% off - 60 points.
"
vrT3X0 wrote:

sorry dude I am still not seeing this sale that you keep posting
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
vrT3X0 wrote:

Mebbe it's a suggestion to GGG? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
vrT3X0 wrote:

Mebbe it's a suggestion to GGG? =0[.]o=

he could phrase it in a way that isn't the way i write the actual daily deals
IRON MAN
I'm sorry gays.
Raycheetah is right. I saw a topic with a lot of suggestions, Then I wrote my wish, and the next day it appeared, so This increased my mistaken view. I thought in this thread talk about suggestions for daily deal. For example,if it was not a long time or something special. And Dreggon link this to GGG. You can explain to me what is wrong here? or not, as you wish. I just leave this thread.
p.s. English is not my primary language, don't be hard)
"
vrT3X0 wrote:
I'm sorry gays.
Raycheetah is right. I saw a topic with a lot of suggestions, Then I wrote my wish, and the next day it appeared, so This increased my mistaken view. I thought in this thread talk about suggestions for daily deal. For example,if it was not a long time or something special. And Dreggon link this to GGG. You can explain to me what is wrong here? or not, as you wish. I just leave this thread.

GGG has noted that they look at the Watchlist metrics for MTXs as a factor when they select Daily Deals. If you haven't already, you can click "Add to Watchlist" on the bottom bar of a given MTX entry in the shop. Not only will this provide you with an email notification when something you are interested in going on sale, but it may influence GGG's choice for what goes on sale, if others have also chosen it.

That said, I suspect the Currency Stash Tab will probably be a rotating special like other account features, if not with the regularity of the Stash Tab sales. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
vrT3X0 wrote:
I'm sorry gays.

no problem, all you need to do is post what you want on sale, don't include the discount

GGG decides if they put it on sale, and what the discount is, I don't send anything to GGG, sometimes they read this thread though
IRON MAN
Infernal Skull 45% off - 120 points.

i give thanks that thanksgiving is now over
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info