/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Skull 45% off - 120 points.

i give thanks that thanksgiving is now over

I never expected to see such a deep discount on that item. Also surprised I didn't have it Watchlisted. Grabbed it quick! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Extra Character Slot 33% Off - 20 points.

Just in time for Breach!
"
Keyblade wrote:
Extra Character Slot 33% Off - 20 points.

Just in time for Breach!

i am always at work when these launch on saturday
IRON MAN
48 hour sale on char slots is still going, looking forward to trying out a CI blade flurry assassin. never played melee ('melee') or CI before!
IRON MAN
Currency Tab 20% off - 60 points.

Discount isn't showing, front page button isn't working.
IRON MAN
"
Currency Tab
Add to Watchlist
Add a Currency Stash Tab to your account. Buy one Currency tab, and get a second currency tab for free

uhhhhh, ok

as a guy in my guild says, "why would anyone need two currency tabs"
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Currency Tab
Add to Watchlist
Add a Currency Stash Tab to your account. Buy one Currency tab, and get a second currency tab for free

uhhhhh, ok

as a guy in my guild says, "why would anyone need two currency tabs"

Or three, since to take advantage of such an offer, I would have to buy one I already didn't need. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Would it be possible to see if the bogo is ongoing? I'm not seeing that language on the store page, just the 60 points sale price for the stash tab.
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
"
Dreggon wrote:
48 hour sale on char slots is still going, looking forward to trying out a CI blade flurry assassin. never played melee ('melee') or CI before!

Even with small nerf BF is still fun-to-play. It's closer to "real" melee (if you can call it melee) now with reduced range but however it's classified by GGG I find it a blast to play (phys/crit/poison Assassin for me using Bino's Kitchen Knife). Very happy with it and don't care if this skill is one of the meta-skills for this league.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Immermnemion wrote:
Would it be possible to see if the bogo is ongoing? I'm not seeing that language on the store page, just the 60 points sale price for the stash tab.

it looks like that text was removed, possibly they didn't intend to put it up
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info