/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Seraph Wings 38% off - 185 points.

Breach looks interesting, hopefully Blade Flurry will still be viable when it hits. And not get nerfed halfway into the league.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Footprints effect 37% off - 75 points.

I got a lot of footprints out of league challenges. I wonder if I could mix and match footprints if they'd sell more?
IRON MAN
Trinity Purity of Elements 25% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
"
Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
We're celebrating Thanksgiving week by offering a 50% discount on selected microtransactions! We frequently admire the fashionable ensembles the community creates and we've asked our resident stylists to put forward a few suggestions of their own. We've curated four full outfits that are designed to make your exiles look suave for any event, whether it's killing, being killed or amassing a wealth of fish. Check out this video showcase of all the outfits available! Read More.

so this is just going to be another copypaste of the day's sales

enjoy!

Spoiler
Bear Body Armour
Bear Body Armour
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of body armour with the Bear body armour.
Seraph Footprints Effect
Seraph Footprints Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a pair of boots with the shining Seraph footprints.
Seraph Weapon Effect
Seraph Weapon Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a weapon with the shining Seraph glow.
Demon King Horns
Demon King Horns
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces a piece of headgear with horrifying demonic horns atop a glowing eye.
Fiery Visage
Fiery Visage
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a piece of headgear with a fiery emblem with a third eye.
Scorpion Pet
Scorpion Pet
Preview
Add to Watchlist
This steadfast scorpion will scuttle along next to you on your quest.
Steam-powered Gloves
Steam-powered Gloves
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a pair of gloves with the Steam-powered gloves.
Ebony Blast Rain Effect
Ebony Blast Rain Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the standard effect on a Blast Rain skill gem with an ebony effect.
Demon King Boots
Demon King Boots
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a pair of boots with the Demon King boots.
Arc of Courage
Arc of Courage
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a bow with the Arc of Courage.
Infernal Footprints Effect
Infernal Footprints Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a pair of boots with flaring, fiery footprints.
Ebony Weapon Effect
Ebony Weapon Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a weapon with a black, befouling aura.
Crypt Sword
Crypt Sword
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a one-handed sword, mace, sceptre or axe with the Crypt Sword.
Vampiric Gloves
Vampiric Gloves
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a pair of gloves with the Vampiric gloves.
Vampiric Body Armour
Vampiric Body Armour
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of body armour with the Vampiric body armour.
Infernal Helmet
Infernal Helmet
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of headgear with the Infernal helmet.
Serpent Egg Wand
Serpent Egg Wand
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a wand with the Serpent Egg Wand.
Necrotic Body Armour
Necrotic Body Armour
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of body armour with the Necrotic body armour.
Twisted Horns
Twisted Horns
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a piece of headgear with twin spiral antelope horns.
Bandana
Bandana
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of headgear with a villainous bandana.
Vanishing Dye
Vanishing Dye
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Removes the appearance of a helmet, body armour, gloves or boots slot item.
Pukeko Pet
Pukeko Pet
Preview
Add to Watchlist
This noble Pukeko will stride without hesitation as you seek fame and fortune in Wraeclast.
Demon King Gloves
Demon King Gloves
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a pair of gloves with the Demon King gloves.
Steam-powered Boots
Steam-powered Boots
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a pair of boots with the Steam-powered boots.
Steam-powered Wand
Steam-powered Wand
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a wand with the Steam-powered Wand.
Arcane Body Armour
Arcane Body Armour
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of body armour with the Arcane body armour.
IRON MAN
Looks like all these deals are going to last for a full week (6 more days). So... I think I'm actually going to buy something, the Vanishing Dye for 25 points. Four of them, for all four slots (hat, chest, gloves, boots).

I can look super default! My only visible MTX can be the Razer footprints.
IRON MAN
Bear Body Armour 50% off - 120 points.

This is the same item from 11/23/16. Did GGG forget to change it?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Dreggon wrote:
Looks like all these deals are going to last for a full week (6 more days). So... I think I'm actually going to buy something, the Vanishing Dye for 25 points. Four of them, for all four slots (hat, chest, gloves, boots).

I can look super default! My only visible MTX can be the Razer footprints.

Razer footprints, heavily maligned in their day, are now a snazzy, retro effect which marks its bearer as someone who's been around the block. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
As far as I can tell there's no new sale today, but there is http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771938 another free carnage box if you spent points.

I already bought stuff yesterday, so I had to email support to get one of my dyes refunded so I could buy it again and get my free box. Response was extremely fast! I got a Gore Lightning Arrow.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
As far as I can tell there's no new sale today, but there is http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771938 another free carnage box if you spent points.

I already bought stuff yesterday, so I had to email support to get one of my dyes refunded so I could buy it again and get my free box. Response was extremely fast! I got a Gore Lightning Arrow.

I just dropped the points for a Gore box, and got two BIG boxes in my MTX stash: Another, ugly boar head skin (my second, for when I decide I want my character to look like the kind of dinner I never attend; apple in mouth MTX incoming?), and the Sacrificial Shrine hideout Decoration, for when I decide I want my H/O to look crap. Grasping Hands pet better not be a Mystery Box exclusive! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I just dropped the points for a Gore box, and got two BIG boxes in my MTX stash: Another, ugly boar head skin (my second, for when I decide I want my character to look like the kind of dinner I never attend; apple in mouth MTX incoming?), and the Sacrificial Shrine hideout Decoration, for when I decide I want my H/O to look crap. Grasping Hands pet better not be a Mystery Box exclusive! =>[.]<=

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1720226

"
Chris wrote:
These new items will be available in the microtransaction store roughly one month after the Carnage Mystery Box sale ends. None of the items are exclusive to the mystery boxes. They'll all be available for purchase individually later on.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info