/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Finally, the moment I waited for. Seraph Wings!!! Now I can go to sleep lol :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
Finally, the moment I waited for. Seraph Wings!!! Now I can go to sleep lol :D

Hell yeah !
IGN: Kunigaikstis
So if seraph wings are on sale is there a chance for the other new set of wings?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
SERAPH WINGS FTW!!!
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
pkm wrote:
So if seraph wings are on sale is there a chance for the other new set of wings?

They specifically said those won't be one of the choices, along with any of the other newest items. still hoping for the seraph armor set here though.
Guild stash tab sale! 25 points. That's cheaper then the premium stash tab bundles sales.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
"
requiner wrote:
Guild stash tab sale! 25 points. That's cheaper then the premium stash tab bundles sales.

Why can't I buy them? I go to pay and it just says 'buy more points' despite having 50 left
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga wrote:
"
requiner wrote:

Why can't I buy them? I go to pay and it just says 'buy more points' despite having 50 left

Are those 50 points yours or the guild's? You first have to give the points to the guild I believe and then use them to purchase stuff for the guild.
Vampiric Weapon Effect: 95 points.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Demon King Horns / 125 point.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jun 7, 2014, 6:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info