/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Aw, I wanted the 10 pack... But it's tempting...
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Jun 7, 2014, 10:03:10 AM
"
Buy back buy back buy back..

That's enough skin transfers for a Raxacoricofallapatorian invasion...
Got some of the previous armor packs and now I get a chance to get the skin transfers. Was hoping these would go on sale and the big pack...even better. :D Now I can clean out my inventory some.
Nice, one of the things I wanted went on sale, bought the skin transfer pack.
Oblivious
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I'm up to date on the Daily Deals Spreadsheet. Thanks to all for getting the early sales while I was asleep. I'm keeping the time on PST to show from midnight to 11:00 pm.

Do you think GGG will put the Premium Stash Tab Bundle on sale at 50% off? It is Saturday and stash tab bundles are discounted on the weekend. That would be awesome.

isn't the skin transfer 50 pack normally 200 points? Is marked as 300 for today and also another entry.
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga wrote:

isn't the skin transfer 50 pack normally 200 points? Is marked as 300 for today and also another entry.

The 300 is when you take into account the normal per unit cost. We got 50% more discount ;D
Man those usually don't go on sale for anywhere near that price
IRON MAN
GGG is going ham today, by the end of the day Ill be left with empty wallet.
"
"
man_ga wrote:

The 300 is when you take into account the normal per unit cost. We got 50% more discount ;D

Well Yea, but that's the wholesale price and is around all the time regardless of sale or not, so is not really necessary mentioning in the daily deals (right now hourly deals) spreadsheet.
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I'm up to date on the Daily Deals Spreadsheet. Thanks to all for getting the early sales while I was asleep. I'm keeping the time on PST to show from midnight to 11:00 pm.

Do you think GGG will put the Premium Stash Tab Bundle on sale at 50% off? It is Saturday and stash tab bundles are discounted on the weekend. That would be awesome.

Hmm... looking back on 3-28-14 it was 300 points and further back on 11-12-13 it was 200 points. After the hour is up I'll see what the normal price is again.

I looked back here and Dreggon said the 3-28-14 sale was for 12.5% off so the 300 points was wrong so I changed it. Makes sense as all 24 of these sales should be 50% off their normal price. Some one was mucking (being polite here) up the spreadsheet last week and had screwed up my nice formatting and a few numbers. That one got missed. Thanks for noticing the mistake.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 7, 2014, 11:04:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info