/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Extra Gore Weapon Effect Discounted to 70 Points (1 Hour Only) - (50% off)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I'm up to date on theDaily Deals Spreadsheet. Thanks to all for getting the early sales while I was asleep. I'm keeping the time on PST to show from midnight to 11:00 pm.

Do you think GGG will put the Premium Stash Tab Bundle on sale at 50% off? It is Saturday and stash tab bundles are discounted on the weekend. That would be awesome.

isn't the skin transfer 50 pack normally 200 points? Is marked as 300 for today and also another entry.

Hmm... looking back on 3-28-14 it was 300 points and further back on 11-12-13 it was 200 points. After the hour is up I'll see what the normal price is again.

I looked back here and Dreggon said the 3-28-14 sale was for 12.5% off so the 300 points was wrong so I changed it. Makes sense as all 24 of these sales should be 50% off their normal price. Some one was mucking (being polite here) up the spreadsheet last week and had screwed up my nice formatting and a few numbers. That one got missed. Thanks for noticing the mistake.

You're welcome, just a little detail to point out. Anyway I caved I bought it regardless.

Be gentle GGG :D
Fire Ferrets
ok is sleepy time now

i reckon you'll get demon horns, seraph wings + armour set, and probably one or two of the super pricey pets

good luck to anyone wanting something cool in particular!!!
IRON MAN
Could someone who has extra gore MTX explain to me how it works with spells?
Description says "imbues a weapon with bloodlust, giving your spells and attacks extra gore"

So I need to have a spell skill gem sloted in the weapon for it to have the effect or can I also apply it to a spell skill gem?
And how would you rate it in looks regarding spells?

EDIT: nvm, too late, ended up buying it anyway since might use in melee
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 7, 2014, 12:10:27 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Could someone who has extra gore MTX explain to me how it works with spells?
Description says "imbues a weapon with bloodlust, giving your spells and attacks extra gore"

So I need to have a spell skill gem sloted in the weapon for it to have the effect or can I also apply it to a spell skill gem?
And how would you rate it in looks regarding spells?

No, it just a effect whenever any of your attacks / spells hit the target. Or at least that what I'm experience.

Btw, I'm scared that I'm gonna missed the Soul Nexus Clarity, it almost mid-night here :P
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
So....infernal weapon effect doesn't work on both weapons while dual weilding?
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:

No, the only ones that do work that way are the ones from the supporter packs. Otherwise, you have to buy them twice.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

No, the only ones that do work that way are the ones from the supporter packs. Otherwise, you have to buy them twice.

Oh..ok thanks.
If you can't control it, STOP.
Raise Mummy skin: 40 points.

Looks like we missed Lightning Footprints. They were 85 points.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Arctic Weapon Effect Discounted to 125 Points
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info