/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Acid Weapon Effect: 25 points. Great price for a very nice effect that is showy without being over the top. You know, "dark, gritty and realistic" and all that.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Yep, couldn't resist that one.

I want to do a Viper Strike or Poison Arrow build next
and this effect just fits fine even if used on a single weapon.
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Acid Weapon Effect: 25 points. Great price for a very nice effect that is showy without being over the top. You know, "dark, gritty and realistic" and all that.

Jesus, why did I get the Necrotic Weapon Effect instead of this, this look much better, and the worst part is I only have enough left for the Soul Nexus Clarity 50% off (if it ever on sale). Next time then Acid :\
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
surVfate wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:

Jesus, why did I get the Necrotic Weapon Effect instead of this, this look much better, and the worst part is I only have enough left for the Soul Nexus Clarity 50% off (if it ever on sale). Next time then Acid :\

oh man, I NEED that clarity effect.
IGN : @Morgoth
Arctic Skull Effect : 110 Points
Lightning Skull Wrath 45 Points
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Lightning Skull Wrath - 45 pts. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Do we have any deals left? either way Im beat, time to sleep.
Oblivious
I'm needing to sleep. Please get the last 3 hourly sales for the Daily Deals Spreadsheet. Thanks.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I'm needing to sleep. Please get the last 3 hourly sales for the Daily Deals Spreadsheet. Thanks.

I will make sure to post them here, but I cant access the sheet from work.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info