0.9.11 Teaser

I remember there was a thread about character names. One of the replies suggested a mechanics where you had to collect letters as a random drop to create your own name.

I hope maps are not those.
✠ ✠
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I think that screenshot is in a very hurried together random area, it already looks different in our internal copy of 0.9.11.

your signature intrigues me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
I thought Diamond came with a newsletter subscription?
When is this patch btw i am already tired of guessing and cant w8 :)
"
Stormscion wrote:

If they are still on track to meet the schedule they posted awhile back(I assume they are since they have not said otherwise), then you should be expecting the patch to drop in about a week from this post.
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
Stormscion wrote:

If they are still on track to meet the schedule they posted awhile back(I assume they are since they have not said otherwise), then you should be expecting the patch to drop in about a week from this post.

Most likely two weeks. We'd happily take longer if we needed to, though. No point deploying it in a broken state :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for the update Chris, keep up the good work, its very much appreciated :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Hmm seems interesting! I quess its something use for random maps like others suggested.. we'll see!
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Chris: At your signature - Right click > view image

maps.png

Might want to work on your sneakiness level :P
Last edited by Xendran on Jun 19, 2012, 3:17:08 AM
"
Xendran wrote:

maps.png

It was intentional. I considered calling it maps.zip.png and then having a maps.zip file in the same directory with some secret content. I didn't do this, though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

maps.png

It was intentional. I considered calling it maps.zip.png and then having a maps.zip file in the same directory with some secret content. I didn't do this, though.

You need to be nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info