0.9.11 Teaser

We'll be announcing details of this new system in around a week. Feel free to speculate in the meantime, though!

Edit: Another speculation thread.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:36 AM
"
Papagoat wrote:
Wow!!! I have never played a game where you could get armor that could improve the quality of the map and its drops.

That is what I imagine. I guess that having that armor could help improve the chances of getting unique items and rare gems.

The item that is being hovered is the Chisel in the inventory, rather than a piece of armour.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Also note that this thread exists: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35356
"
No chris no, your game is gonna absorb my life completely.

It absorbed the last 68 months of mine!
"
Lucalain wrote:
Did anyone notice there are zombie corpses on what appears to be The Ledge? I think this means something.

I think that screenshot is in a very hurried together random area, it already looks different in our internal copy of 0.9.11.
"
triada13 wrote:
It more and more looks like charms from d2 in my eyes. But why "Maps"? I hope i wrong about charms. :D

While I don't want to interfere with the speculation, I can assure you that we feel that Charms are a bad mechanic and we won't be having items that add stats to the player in their inventory.
"
hacintosh wrote:
"
Stormscion wrote:
When is this patch btw i am already tired of guessing and cant w8 :)

If they are still on track to meet the schedule they posted awhile back(I assume they are since they have not said otherwise), then you should be expecting the patch to drop in about a week from this post.

Most likely two weeks. We'd happily take longer if we needed to, though. No point deploying it in a broken state :)
"
Xendran wrote:
Chris: At your signature - Right click > view image

maps.png

Might want to work on your sneakiness level :P

It was intentional. I considered calling it maps.zip.png and then having a maps.zip file in the same directory with some secret content. I didn't do this, though.
All is revealed here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info