0.9.11 Teaser

"
golem09 wrote:
And the changelog? :D
Patch notes usually come out just a few/couple days before the patch gets deployed to beta. They like to finalize them before publishing them, and many things can change in a short time.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
i think those items that looks like RUNES are actually some kind of orb that change Elemental Propriety of GEAR!

i.e my sword have 15-55 fire damage, if i use one of those runes i will change just element,

fire,ice,physical,lightning,chaos,Erease?
"
slevin06 wrote:
i think those items that looks like RUNES are actually some kind of orb that change Elemental Propriety of GEAR!

i.e my sword have 15-55 fire damage, if i use one of those runes i will change just element,

fire,ice,physical,lightning,chaos,Erease?

Except Chris has already said they are not runes.
In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!
We gunna get some random orbs when someone guesses correctly huh Chris :P Or are we gunna be allowed to explode with speculation hence feeding many new ideas into the game huh huh huh?

hmm anyways… so maybe this is an intro to a set of side quests located in some secret areas that you can’t get to unless you have the map.

I think the maps are gained by us as blank scraps

I think the chisels are a set - which all make a different shaped mark – and that you will need more than one to make the map.

I think that each map will only work in one place possibly shown already ingame by some marker like that new shield looking thing on the rock wall in the rocky climb beside the blocked off area to Aliras camp.

There will be a few secret areas throughout the game marked by one of these “place holders” Each area will be opened with a map with different markings on so you need the correct chisel to make the correct mark (as shown on the shield thing it slots into) When u get it right then it merges into the space like the glyphs do and you gain access.

So maybe …
Step one
Get/make/buy/find/trade a blank map piece (quest reward choice?)

Step Two
Get/make/buy/find/trade a set of chisels. (quest reward choice?)

Step three
Find an area with a space for the map to be used, look at the marks on the shield thing and copy it exactly by using your chisels on the map in the right order (so some will be wasted working out what one makes what kind of mark) Maybe you can ruin a map by chisling it with the wrong type of chisel.. shrugs means more orbs to find – a resurface map orb lol

Step four
Use the finished map on the correct area

Step five
Enter said secret kiwi level area heh LOOT your arse off.

Or you have to apply a chisel to make a heap of maps join together to show u the entire Wraeclast and Chris is just pulling all our legs for a laff heh.

Edit: I think the game will be perfectly playable without these and that they are just additional areas and items you can find to enhance your playing experience :D (I assume it will be hard to make these maps cause if it was easy the guys woulda just slotted them in and added a note in the update) .

I hope today we will learn THE TRUTH!
ign: Bikvin
"
Chris wrote:

We'll be announcing details of this new system in around a week.

So one week is over :D

Don´t let "around" be an extra Week ^^
IGN: kReiZy
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We'll be announcing details of this new system in around a week.

So one week is over :D

Don´t let "around" be an extra Week ^^

I believe the map system will be detailed in a dev diary early next week.
Forum Sheriff
Everyone keeps suggesting that maps open up new ADVENTURE areas, but what if they actually lead to persistent social areas similar to the encampments, containing certain vendors and quest givers, or even private areas to share with your friends that you can customize concerning look, present vendors and maybe collectable trophies?!

I know it sounds unlikely but I just wanted to make you aware of this possibility as it hasn't been suggested at all yet :)
What if they're just maps?
Like, of the areas you're in.

You pick 'em up and suddenly the tab key works.
"
Fellturtle wrote:
What if they're just maps?
Like, of the areas you're in.

You pick 'em up and suddenly the tab key works.

No, because that would be lame as fuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info