Are Paid leagues still incoming?

Pay 2 win leagues... and this game is f2p. Pay to make unique, and this game is f2p.

Kewl
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
MGTopgun wrote:
Pay 2 win leagues... and this game is f2p. Pay to make unique, and this game is f2p.

Kewl

What?
"
majesw wrote:
"
MGTopgun wrote:

Kewl

What?

Yeah I'm not sure what he's talking about.
Whats with the necro?
IGN: Ziggro
Because I still want to know.
"
Sairven wrote:
My dream custom league that won't be able to happen:

Players don't deal damage
Players have 5000 life and 5 Energy Shield
Life flasks do nothing
Mobs AND bosses only deal 1 point of damage for each attack
Bosses live for 1 minute 30 seconds, then disappear as if dead but with no loot (so you can progress)

See how far you can get! ES regens at the normal rate (6 seconds of no damage IIRC). Chaos mechanics still apply, so watch out for those chaos damage mobs!

this creative mad design idea reminds me of old starcraft maps
the leeway allowed for players to create rules and map features led to awesome player-created maps that built up a totally new game experience, completely different from the core starcraft game

i wonder if this could be implemented in a game like PoE
Even if you had to create new characters to play these maps, it wouldnt be a problem.
The possibilities for fun are incredible in such a setup.

Last edited by quintaldo on Nov 1, 2013, 7:44:26 AM
"
Larias wrote:
Because I still want to know.

You didn't play the game for this long just because of the custom leagues? O_o

You know you probably expect too much from custom leagues anyways. I bet drop rates wont be adjustable.

And this is a just wait until its being announced kind of thing.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Larias wrote:
Please explain how it does not make good business sense.

This. Until they have a permanent league in which I don't lose XP on death, and there are better drop rates, and crafting rates to what they currently are set... get this... they won't get another penny of my money nor another second of my time (in their game).

However...

The moment they do make a permanent league fitting my laid back play style is the moment I start paying 20+ bucks a month back in their pockets (again) - GUARANTEED.

How do you figure that isn't a good business plan for them?

By the way: any new permanent league set up the way "FadeXF" likes will have absolutely ZERO impact on your lives.

so you're basically asking for a casual carebears league
yes it would have impact on our lives because as paying customers you would have a say in how the dev resources are used.
as i want the game to get more hardcore instead than less, i'm against carebear leagues.
"Soon"
"
FadeXF wrote:
The moment they do make a permanent league fitting my laid back play style is the moment I start paying 20+ bucks a month back in their pockets (again) - GUARANTEED.

Isn't that called Standard?
A Belligerent Expert System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info