Are Paid leagues still incoming?

My friends and I have all stopped playing because we are just wanting to wait to create our own League with its own custom rules. The game is fun but for now we're all playing other games while waiting for the paid leagues.

I was wondering if there was any news on them - an eta, what the rules options will be, etc.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 7:30:46 PM
Pretty please, some info?
They are still incoming... eventually
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
What will be your own custom rules ?
Since I don't know what my options are, I don't know.

Will it just be stuff like the regular leagues we see right now? Will we be able to affect monsters health/damage, etc. or drop rates or whatever? I don't know so I can't say.
Yes, but there is no ETA. Could take a while.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
50 points : increase drop rate of blue items.
150 points : increase drop rate of rares
500 points : only uniques, jeweller's and fusings.
"
What will be your own custom rules ?

100% map always drop XD
"
50 points : increase drop rate of blue items.
150 points : increase drop rate of rares
500 points : only uniques, jeweller's and fusings.

The point of the private league isn't really to make the game easier, you know. We would want to change more than just "yay, more drops."
My dream custom league that won't be able to happen:

Players don't deal damage
Players have 5000 life and 5 Energy Shield
Life flasks do nothing
Mobs AND bosses only deal 1 point of damage for each attack
Bosses live for 1 minute 30 seconds, then disappear as if dead but with no loot (so you can progress)

See how far you can get! ES regens at the normal rate (6 seconds of no damage IIRC). Chaos mechanics still apply, so watch out for those chaos damage mobs!
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Last edited by Sairven on Apr 17, 2013, 5:55:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info