Are Paid leagues still incoming?

Please explain how it does not make good business sense.
It doesn't really matter what I say, we're not going to change each other's mind. Some people are going to hold out hope that these paid leagues will let them do anything they want and I don't believe that will ever come to pass (based on the info on the web site and what they've said in interviews), but we can all wait and see who ends up being closer to reality when they (paid leagues) are released.

Anyone who thinks “the customer is always right” never worked in tech support.
Last edited by megachirops on Apr 23, 2013, 10:36:35 PM
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Larias wrote:

This. Until they have a permanent league in which I don't lose XP on death, and there are better drop rates, and crafting rates to what they currently are set... get this... they won't get another penny of my money nor another second of my time (in their game).

However...

The moment they do make a permanent league fitting my laid back play style is the moment I start paying 20+ bucks a month back in their pockets (again) - GUARANTEED.

How do you figure that isn't a good business plan for them?

By the way: any new permanent league set up the way "FadeXF" likes will have absolutely ZERO impact on your lives.

Oh get over it you whiny ass bitch. The game is suppose to be hard and if you can't handle it www.hellokittyonline.com/ or d3 awaits you. Like oh god there are consequences to the choices you make in the game.

"Oh man I can't spec into full damage nodes and kill everything in one shot and not die!"
"Oh man xp on death is to much for me to handle what will I ever do!"
"Oh man I expect Koams to drop in every map I enter or that drop rates suck!"
"OH man If I spend my exalt I should get a top tier roll on a top tier mod, everytime!"

Like fuck off you little baby and stop bitching about how difficult the game is.
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Larias wrote:

This. Until they have a permanent league in which I don't lose XP on death, and there are better drop rates, and crafting rates to what they currently are set... get this... they won't get another penny of my money nor another second of my time (in their game).

However...

The moment they do make a permanent league fitting my laid back play style is the moment I start paying 20+ bucks a month back in their pockets (again) - GUARANTEED.

By the way: any new permanent league set up the way "FadeXF" likes will have absolutely ZERO impact on your lives.

Oh get over it you whiny ass bitch. The game is suppose to be hard and if you can't handle it www.hellokittyonline.com/ or d3 awaits you. Like oh god there are consequences to the choices you make in the game.

"Oh man I can't spec into full damage nodes and kill everything in one shot and not die!"
"OH man If I spend my exalt I should get a top tier roll on a top tier mod, everytime!"

Like fuck off you little baby and stop bitching about how difficult the game is.

You went harsh.

But you are correct.

''I won't pay a single cent...but if you do this, I will pay 240$ per year guarenteed!''

Lol, sure, sure. I mean, after 3 day in your ultraturbopower league you will be level 100 with all the rarest unique. Why would you keep playing and pay that ''20$ guareenteed''?
"
KingGloborx wrote:
"
"
FadeXF wrote:

However...

You went harsh.

But you are correct.

''I won't pay a single cent...but if you do this, I will pay 240$ per year guarenteed!''

Lol, sure, sure. I mean, after 3 day in your ultraturbopower league you will be level 100 with all the rarest unique. Why would you keep playing and pay that ''20$ guareenteed''?

Nice exaggerations. Really focused on the topic. Wasn't personal at all.

How about the fact that I would just like to play with my friends in a non-over-saturated market?
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Probation

Yup! Hope that was worth it. I know what you said had zero impact my life - hope it was worth the probation though!

;)

Probation for making you look like a bitch? No problem, it has literally zero impact on my life as well. Was totally worth it.
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
Larias wrote:
Nice exaggerations. Really focused on the topic. Wasn't personal at all.

How about the fact that I would just like to play with my friends in a non-over-saturated market?

Yes, it was an exaggeration.
Focused on the topic? I guess...I mean, this is what discussion are for. Are we supposed to just reply to the OP?
Personal? What do you mean...I quoted the dude and replied him so yeah, personal in that sense. Otherwise, I don't know the guy so nothing personal in the sense that I could of had a grudge...?

And yeah, you might want to play in a non-saturated market with your friend. I totally get that, and this is not what I was replying about. I was laughing at the pathetic ''I will pay you 0 unless yadayada, in that case I will pay you 240$'' a year.

Overall, what was that post you just made...?
"
Sairven wrote:
My dream custom league that won't be able to happen:

Players don't deal damage
Players have 5000 life and 5 Energy Shield
Life flasks do nothing
Mobs AND bosses only deal 1 point of damage for each attack
Bosses live for 1 minute 30 seconds, then disappear as if dead but with no loot (so you can progress)

See how far you can get! ES regens at the normal rate (6 seconds of no damage IIRC). Chaos mechanics still apply, so watch out for those chaos damage mobs!

Evasion OP
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
"
Sairven wrote:

Life flasks do nothing
Bosses live for 1 minute 30 seconds, then disappear as if dead but with no loot (so you can progress)

See how far you can get! ES regens at the normal rate (6 seconds of no damage IIRC). Chaos mechanics still apply, so watch out for those chaos damage mobs!

Evasion OP

You can't kill anything. Not sure how you can get any evasion at all lol.

Edit : from chest and barrel.

Yup, evasion OP
Last edited by KingGloborx on Apr 23, 2013, 11:22:07 PM
"
KingGloborx wrote:
"
"
Sairven wrote:

Life flasks do nothing

Evasion OP

You can't kill anything. Not sure how you can get any evasion at all lol.

Grace quest reward. Passives + DEX (unless no XP is gained? wasn't specified) :P
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info