Map Management Resource

You alch (or transmute!) a white box by picking up an orb from your inventory, and right clicking the box on ground, before opening it. You may also want to play around with alteration orbs, rerolling blue boxes for better loot chance.

Mirrored on a box means that all items that drops, will drop twice, one of the items being mirrored (so that one cannot be crafted on)
Last edited by Appren on Oct 12, 2014, 2:31:45 AM
Check out this video from ZiggyD for more info. You can use currency with all strongboxes, as you would with items of all rarities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeqEYadIzk

You can't shift-click though, so be careful you don't trigger the box before rolling it.
Last edited by CutlassPair on Oct 12, 2014, 4:22:23 AM
Thank you both very much. Now I understand.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Thanks for the read
OP Always Delivers.
"
Appren wrote:
You alch (or transmute!) a white box by picking up an orb from your inventory, and right clicking the box on ground, before opening it. You may also want to play around with alteration orbs, rerolling blue boxes for better loot chance.

I tried that several times with an orb of transmute on a white box and my orb only wound up on the ground each time. I had killed all but one critter when I tried it. Where exactly should the right click be? On the box image? On the text box that says the name/kind of the box? I seem to be missing something.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Appren wrote:

I tried that several times with an orb of transmute on a white box and my orb only wound up on the ground each time. I had killed all but one critter when I tried it. Where exactly should the right click be? On the box image? On the text box that says the name/kind of the box? I seem to be missing something.

You have to apply the orb BEFORE you open it :D
Ok I'm at a strong box now; I'll try it.
US Mountain Time Zone
Worked like a charm. I first identified the box with a wisdom scroll (I didn't know you could do that) then altered it (blue box) from 3 packs to 3 magic packs! Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone
ehhh, this needs to be updated. especially with new brutus some new players will have tons of trouble with those spikes appearing. palace, courtyard, vaal temple and abyss imho shouldnt be touched as at this point people will have it figured out and some of them will probly never see vaal temple or abyss anyway
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
tag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info