3.21.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

How about fixing your damn EU servers? I mean do you even care about your player base? There are so many people with the same problem and you do NOTHINg to fix it. Shame on you GGG.
GGG is psychologically anchoring their players to expect a league release to contain bad rewards and league mobs that are too tanky or too deadly. That way when they make improvements we all rejoice rather than question why it was like this in the first place.

"
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Unfortunately I just don't believe GGG is that dumb after years and years of this. Basically gaslighting us and no one can convince me otherwise at this point.

If your damn game wasn't so damn fun I would've quit a long time ago.
Last edited by octeris on Apr 11, 2023, 11:48:37 AM
still no currency drops
You all could have reduced life of crucible monsters to 20% of what they have and they still would be tankier than quest pinnacle bosses.

Also no change to rares
No change to incoming damage.

List this stuff out
when will you fix lighthouse map with divine vessel? it consume the vessel without getting it back and no pantheon upgrade....
"
Darkstar7up wrote:
@Kieren_GGG Could you explain what maximum difficulty means? How do we know when we're there and when we're not? How can i know when i will reach 'maximum difficulty', I don't want to reach it?

lol, you know because the encounter automatically starts when it hits max difficulty instead of waiting for you to exit the circle
This solves nothing. I do fully charged crucibles without an issue in red maps... The problem is that it is not worth your time to do it.
"
YoukaiNingen wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
All seems good in paper but I see no mention of returning the loot or even adding loot to the already unrewarding mechanic.. just because you reduced the difficulty a little bit wont change the fact that the mechanic itself has no loot besides filling a bar and hope for a currency node in most cases.

Frankly I disagree with this. Not every league mechanic needs to just rain currency on you. Harvest is incredibly valuable, but it doesn't give you a lot of currency on its own. Only the mobs have some drops. Same with this one, the weapon trees are super powerful and worth doing the mechanic just for them on their own. Also like you said, you can unveil currency potentially so it's not like there are no possible currency rewards.

If you are looking to just make currency there are like a hundred different methods to make currency in Path of Exile, the league mechanic shouldn't always have to also be one. Pick up good bases, unlock the trees and get creative, there is so much more you can do here than just pick up currency.

cool story - but part of the problem with the "this doesn't need to drop other stuff" is that most of the trees that get added are crap, and its the usually grind out it a million times until you get lucky - or perhaps you happened to get luck your first try?

Mix in WAY over-tuned enemies (AGAIN) - this mechanic is just bad, and even nerfing the monster wont do much. you would think their "over-tune > under-tune" they would at least, at this point, not be over doing the overturn. But its the same every time. anyway...

We already know this mechanic is not popular because they are nerfing the monsters - contrary to popular belief they don't nerf because of reddit, they do because of data. People were not engaging, and there were too many deaths.

That said, I think they will find it nots going to pick up enough - monster drop loot, even when they do so indirectly, in this game, but now (for this league mechanic) they don't? All for some tree that will 99% chance be bad.

Very well thought out and tested.

Also, most of the power on weapon trees was pulled out of somewhere else (like those chests not having +2% crit chance any more, which actually, they pulled from somewhere else way back when) - so everyone acting like what this league DOES give anything in return for the pain is smoking something (AGAIN).

If only these mobs dropped loots along with their challenge, there might be something to salvage.

(most of the many-div items for sale don't have trees attached to them)
fix the hiest locker. ASAP.
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"
Darkstar7up wrote:
@Kieren_GGG Could you explain what maximum difficulty means? How do we know when we're there and when we're not? How can i know when i will reach 'maximum difficulty', I don't want to reach it?

lol, you know because the encounter automatically starts when it hits max difficulty instead of waiting for you to exit the circle

You can lol all you like but I would describe "circle is now filled, monster now attack" as "max difficulty"

maybe for the last node in the tree, I guess - but hey, you might not be doing it on a high tier map, all juiced up.

Bad verbiage is bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info