PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

3.21.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Chris: nerf the drop rate of scroll of wisdom. I found three in one zone. The rest does not drop any more, you forgot this one.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
nimis kinetic blast bug
There is a bug in the Juggernaut Ascendancy (Unbreakable)

We Want an Explanation if this a bug or A Stealth nerf :P

Please be honest next time when you announce it in patch
Challange rewards are meh.. idk why :(
The league mehanic are not something you do to much max to gamble for div or something..
idk what to say i dont see to much diff in league and standard atm
Make something HUGE give it a 2000% buff to drop :D make the league fun
GGG, May I suggest that Crucible would have UI to add item to a separated slot? It's very very annoying to keep item in inventory and then sell to vendors or just have them in inventory all the time. Can you make an option at least to add into inventory UI as extra or after you craft once in crucible, leave the item there?

I think it's annoying for all players. I am sure you can do it something like that!
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
So What you are saying is there is still no reason to do the league mechanic.
Yeah might as well just go login to standard. Even with the 20% nerf if you do a tier 2 maps with rolls the monsters from a half juiced weapon roll will delete you unless you manage to have 30x shaper DPS. Most players never even get to tier 10 maps so the small number of people who no life the game and have 50 to 60 hours a week playing might be enjoying the league but if not there's no reason to play this league.

I've played some of the most painful leagues but none so bad that it made me feel like I'm wasting my time the first week in. All of my friends already quit playing.

So that market number of people playing that POE was happy about having are likely all gone. For a company that's competing with the two other ARPG's you would think that they would have put more effort into giving people something fun to keep the player base more then a week.

But this is what happens when a game company doesn't play its own game it turns into all about money and it doesn't help that Tencent is the one backing the game at this point cause I'm sure they really only care about money. You guys made your money people bought your starter packs now you don't have to give anything to the players they might come around the next time for the next league and you'll continue to do the same thing. Get those cash grabs. Its no different from most games now. I miss the days where you actually tried to make a fun league and where looking for players to enjoy themselves.
could you please fix the harvest colour issue. extremely hard to see the difference of colour. or at least let me fix it myself without the chance of being banned if the devs are incapable of doing it on your end
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
There is a bug in the Juggernaut Ascendancy (Unbreakable)

We Want an Explanation if this a bug or A Stealth nerf :P

Please be honest next time when you announce it in patch
My favorite part of every league is all the people playing custom builds or off-meta skills complaining how OP the league mechanic is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info