3.21.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Login dude

jk give more loot
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Thanks for your work on the game!
All seems good in paper but I see no mention of returning the loot or even adding loot to the already unrewarding mechanic.. just because you reduced the difficulty a little bit wont change the fact that the mechanic itself has no loot besides filling a bar and hope for a currency node in most cases.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Thank you very much. Now we just need more loot or drops from the crucible monsters or something. Just listen to Zizz
good
Good job GGG! Amazing
This is a good first attempt, but far from a league saving change.
Give the monsters that spawn loot. Not asking for Sentinal levels of loot splosions but Sanctum levels were palatable.

As a semi-casual player this is BY FAR the most unrewarding league mechanic that you have introduced GGG.

Fix Rage Vortex please, i cannot see any vortex that i shoots
Please fix Soul Mantle to use totem MTX
"
Xystre wrote:
All seems good in paper but I see no mention of returning the loot or even adding loot to the already unrewarding mechanic.. just because you reduced the difficulty a little bit wont change the fact that the mechanic itself has no loot besides filling a bar and hope for a currency node in most cases.

Frankly I disagree with this. Not every league mechanic needs to just rain currency on you. Harvest is incredibly valuable, but it doesn't give you a lot of currency on its own. Only the mobs have some drops. Same with this one, the weapon trees are super powerful and worth doing the mechanic just for them on their own. Also like you said, you can unveil currency potentially so it's not like there are no possible currency rewards.

If you are looking to just make currency there are like a hundred different methods to make currency in Path of Exile, the league mechanic shouldn't always have to also be one. Pick up good bases, unlock the trees and get creative, there is so much more you can do here than just pick up currency.
Last edited by YoukaiNingen on Apr 11, 2023, 2:26:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info