3.21.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Cool and all, but no loot from monsters, and frankly mostly BAD weapon tree nodes still make this the single most underwhelming league mechanic since Talisman.
"
Deliverme wrote:
Cool and all, but no loot from monsters, and frankly mostly BAD weapon tree nodes still make this the single most underwhelming league mechanic since Talisman.

Yeah i mean... i play new leagues to do new content..and im skipping league mechanic cause its not worth it, OP monsters that takes ages to kill and no loot, Lame.
And once again, we get first week patch, which should have been base league in first place. Still something. Thanks
Nice
Bad Seed
Make it so mobs killed that grant experience beyond what can be gained by the tree drop items. It's currently such a waste to kill any mobs that are still alive after your item has leveled up.

Also, get rid of the negative aspects of nodes. Holy sh't, so dumb. With such limited content for a mechanic it's just terrible including a drawback like that.

Also, enable crucible trees on unique items by default. Nothing like finding a great unique early on in the campaign that instantly makes league content irrelevant. What an absolutely boneheaded design decision. I just don't understand.
Last edited by Paavo on Apr 11, 2023, 7:42:24 AM
It wouldn't have been so hard to actually buff the league mechanic to be worth doing, but I guess you guys swiped this league under the rug already.
nice
I am already done with this "league", although I am not playing "leagues" at all.
Introduction of absurdish nerfs to spark..
Destroying the LL aurastackers..
Pumping a regularly mobs with leech to be harder than T16 boss, which one shoot an LL aurastacker..

IS A PLAIN ABSURDISH WAY TO FORCE US TO KILL OUR BUILDS AND TO PLAY LEAGUE.
STANDART PLAYERS DOES NOT LIKE THAT, AND YOU ARE LOOSING US.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
I am already done with this "league", although I am not playing "leagues" at all.
Introduction of absurdish nerfs to spark..
Destroying the LL aurastackers..
Pumping a regularly mobs with leech to be harder than T16 boss, which one shoot an LL aurastacker..

IS A PLAIN ABSURDISH WAY TO FORCE US TO KILL OUR BUILDS AND TO PLAY LEAGUE.
STANDART PLAYERS DOES NOT LIKE THAT, AND YOU ARE LOOSING US.

Ye. That !
U know, u can miss something once, twice, damn even a third time, but when u make the same mistake every single league for years its clearly intentional, "oops, we overtuned the monsters.... again.... jijijiji"

An hour before league start, i told my friends on discord "im afraid this league is just trees on weapons and nothing more, i hope there's something else out there cause just putting some "meh" nodes on weapons will not be enough for 4 months of league"... and here we are :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info