Show me your best crucible items!

"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

gz
nice bow
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
feral_nature wrote:

There's builds out there that have had 2 million armour in the past. That's 4444.4% Increased damage for Tectonic Slam and Infernal Blow with that Crucible tree.

You could realistically get 450k armour without heavy investment and get 1000% increased damage. That's insane.

Combine it with The Original Sin and 40 of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger from a watcher's eye, and rip anything apart.

Edit:
Just a thought. What if you used 2 of these and got 600k armour? That would get you 2666.66% damage increase. WTF
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on May 23, 2023, 6:12:15 PM

never got to play with em tho, rip.

minion cooldown recovery rate extremely stealth OP, enjoy it while you can.. This sort of cooldown recovery turned flame golems into fully automatic belt fed grenade launchers.

now imagine that on ANY monster in the game.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 23, 2023, 6:50:25 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
feral_nature wrote:

There's builds out there that have had 2 million armour in the past. That's 4444.4% Increased damage for Tectonic Slam and Infernal Blow with that Crucible tree.

You could realistically get 450k armour without heavy investment and get 1000% increased damage. That's insane.

Combine it with The Original Sin and 40 of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger from a watcher's eye, and rip anything apart.

Edit:
Just a thought. What if you used 2 of these and got 600k armour? That would get you 2666.66% damage increase. WTF

sword looks amazing, infernal blow not so much. skill has 66% of dmg ramping with up to 6 stacks, so multistrike doesnt work well with it. combine that with low base attk speed on sword and it feels like im swinging two baguettes instead of real weapons.

also fire has the worst scaling unlike lightning where you can get doryani or cold with heatshiver, so you end up with nice dps boost from swords armor stacking, but nothing to amplify it.

dont get me wrong, its still a decent setup with which you can clear all content(except ubers mby) but it doesnt have the wow effect attached to it that i expected.

one thing it has going is it feels pretty tanky - im playing berseker, but im stealing unbreakable for all the armor bonus. mby i try stacking some introspections with precise technique and ditch crit at later date.
Last edited by feral_nature on May 24, 2023, 8:58:50 AM
I made this today :D

I thought the craft was good but I never knew essence chaos damage is 70 points less for flat chaos.

I'll never use Essence spam for chaos when you can force it and get way more damage with some divining.

Gonna scour this week and redo it. Prob T2 Phys cuz it wont really matter.
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22

i guess this thing of beauty begs for some heatshiver/omni action.
i was just about to buy myself a mageblood(needed just 50div more) but then by some strange coincidence of fate ended up with two of these:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info