Show me your best crucible items!

I have nothing to show here as 99.9% of my Crucible trees have been rubbish.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Not quite rubbish:

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

I've made this for an infernal blow trauma stacker with high armour in Standard. Still need to improve on it though through crafting, but it has good crucible tree to build up trauma stacks fast.
Last edited by Soepkieken on Aug 12, 2023, 6:08:48 PM
Prolly the last Crucible item I'll be crafting:

I'll miss the hair-raising fights with fully-charged Crucible monsters, and the weapon skill trees, but after four months of constant league play, I can sure use a break. I wouldn't mind some form of this kind of craft making it into the core game, and GGG has said that, though Crucible itself won't be returning, they might well find some other way to make this sort of crafting part of the game in future. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Soepkieken wrote:

I've made this for an infernal blow trauma stacker with high armour in Standard. Still need to improve on it though through crafting, but it has good crucible tree to build up trauma stacks fast.

I tried so hard to make a perfect crucible, failed after 130 divines of unlucky merges but I got something decent:
Sick IRL, so could/had to play a lot :) First league I made some bank to be able to try endgame crafting
Likely best crit poison/bleed phys dagger in the game?

Second one for dual wielding, suffixes need re-craft

Synth Ele Wand base. Spent around 200 div in Deafening essences so far trying to craft prefixes, worse investment than NFTs so far :D

First bow with chain, suffixes need to be recrafted maybe

Second bow with shitty synth mods so far

2H axe, tried to de-brick the tree yesterday

2H sword, tried to de-brick it before merge now

Funny tree that i might turn into a battlemage crit omni weapon

Pretty good chest

Decent Hopeshredder

Fast bonking Soultaker

Second Soul Taker

Atziri Staff with CDR/reduced duration

Crit DOT Caster Wand

Unfinished:

Other crafts/buys

Last edited by morphl on Aug 15, 2023, 1:31:25 PM

ate around 40 divines to roll max speed.

i had something better but crucible RNG was not kind to me
[Removed by Support]
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info