Show me your best crucible items!

I think this goes here

"
acme_myst wrote:
I think this goes here

Wow nice.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

trying to put at least some degree of order into my stash tabs i stumble upon this marble. just checked poe ninja and it seems no one is doing voidforge with omniscience, but then again i doubt anyone else has a 30% attribute sword...

Rolling Magma combo :)
S L O W E R
Compared to many of posted mirror-tier items mine look like thrift store items, but I'll post them anyways.

For my flameblast totem dude I made 2 4-node bases I wanted, only one node eventually downgraded but couldn't be bothered :
Also notice the 2 shaper mods which are very hard to roll together... I didn't have the balls to try to annul the bad prefix so that I could craft another prefix instead of suffix because it's 1 in about 33k alterations to hit the same combo again (I hit it in 4k lucky me). Still needs divining and I forgot about that, wups.

And for my Crown of Eyes Flicker Striker I made this shield, probably the most currency I ever spent on an item in 10 years / 10.000 hours of playing :

Still need to be rerolled with rage essence and vivid vultures, but yeah it's about the tree here.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jun 9, 2023, 6:29:09 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Compared to many of posted mirror-tier items mine look like thrift store items, but I'll post them anyways.

For my flameblast totem dude I made 2 4-node bases I wanted, only one node eventually downgraded but couldn't be bothered :
Also notice the 2 shaper mods which are very hard to roll together... I didn't have the balls to try to annul the bad prefix so that I could craft another prefix instead of suffix because it's 1 in about 33k alterations to hit the same combo again (I hit it in 4k lucky me). Still needs divining and I forgot about that, wups.

And for my Crown of Eyes Flicker Striker I made this shield, probably the most currency I ever spent on an item in 10 years / 10.000 hours of playing :

Still need to be rerolled with rage essence and vivid vultures, but yeah it's about the tree here.

Please forgive my ignorance, but isn't the Inspiration support in that wand incompatible with that Spell Totem support? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Spoiler
"
leto2626 wrote:

Please forgive my ignorance, but isn't the Inspiration support in that wand incompatible with that Spell Totem support? =0[.]o=

It does work. Putting down totems adds charges for me, not my totems, so my skills get the damage boosts, even if that means my totems do the damage. PoE mechanics can be confusing at times.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Spoiler
"
leto2626 wrote:

It does work. Putting down totems adds charges for me, not my totems, so my skills get the damage boosts, even if that means my totems do the damage. PoE mechanics can be confusing at times.

You're not just kidding! Thanks for the explanation! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

I got this tree today and am working on filling it out.

Oh the tree doesn't show! It has a strong path; I'll repost when it's complete.

Nodes not shown, but in line!

Harvester of foes
10% to explicit crit mods
Socketed gems supported by level 10 fortify
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jun 10, 2023, 9:43:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info