Show me your best crucible items!

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Are you chat GPT with negativity set to 10/10?

No, but you are wrong...

800dps is literally nothing compared to every piece of gear being almost brought to mirror tier...not just your WEAPON...

And do explain how are more links utility and not upfront damage increase ? From what I recall increased melee physical damage is a straight up damage increase not utility...

There are mirror tier things in any league, I was just referring to the fact that the movie at the start of the league said that "the most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible" which is low end marketing because the garbage everyone is posting here is no were near the most powerful weapons crafted (with all due respect to everyone, you literally just crafted junk because you cannot get better by default, and people who say "i love this league" are only sayin that because they got lucky on 2-3 nodes on the garbage they dug up, and yea I got lucky with a 25% cdr annihilating staff that doesn't mean this league is good)...

Harvest on the other hand...yea, those were the goodies...With a little time investment the power spike in both defenses and damage would have been more than your 800 BAZILION PDS UPFRONT scratches <--- and I call them scratches because they are, 800pdps is nothing if you die like all of the time and well you won't be able to do 100% deli with that 800 pdps anyway.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 14, 2023, 3:23:52 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:

More like the average D4 player mentality.

But I mean yea the league has just the potential to craft the strongest weapons since quite a few leagues. Slap a perfect crucible on a mirror tier items. Good luck to find something better in standard. Or even all the perfect unique items with crucible tree. Power which won't appear on older mirror items out of the sudden lol

But I suppose some people are just blinded by D4 to actually realize how much power the crucible tree adds into a character :))
Or maybe they wish they had similar mechanics in their game idk

Even a free power enhancement on non mirror tier items, so a free win for every type of player.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 14, 2023, 4:14:29 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

No, but you are wrong...

800dps is literally nothing compared to every piece of gear being almost brought to mirror tier...not just your WEAPON...

And do explain how are more links utility and not upfront damage increase ? From what I recall increased melee physical damage is a straight up damage increase not utility...

There are mirror tier things in any league, I was just referring to the fact that the movie at the start of the league said that "the most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible" which is low end marketing because the garbage everyone is posting here is no were near the most powerful weapons crafted (with all due respect to everyone, you literally just crafted junk because you cannot get better by default, and people who say "i love this league" are only sayin that because they got lucky on 2-3 nodes on the garbage they dug up, and yea I got lucky with a 25% cdr annihilating staff that doesn't mean this league is good)...

Harvest on the other hand...yea, those were the goodies...With a little time investment the power spike in both defenses and damage would have been more than your 800 BAZILION PDS UPFRONT scratches <--- and I call them scratches because they are, 800pdps is nothing if you die like all of the time and well you won't be able to do 100% deli with that 800 pdps anyway.

Once again for the person at the back; 800pDPS uplift taking the highest pDPS 2-handed axe in the game from its previous 1600pDPS to 2400+pDPS along with the 7th link and other benefits. Will mentioning this three times make it sink in? X+800 does not equal 800 unless X=0.

How could you possibly go from;
"it has 800+ more than the previous best's 1600, so 2400pDPS + other benefits"
to
"800pdps is nothing...you won't be able to do 100% deli with that 800 pdps anyway"?

9-links vs pDPS
Ok so I'll address this briefly. Do you honestly want to say that a 9-link 209pDPS claw has more damage than a 7-link axe with 2400pDPS?
You can use whatever terminology powers your bitterness engines most efficiently with this; a weapon's pDPS, such as with flat damage from steel rings and abyssus, act as the foundation for multipliers from things like gems. Is that clarification of front Vs Back-end damage scaling good enough, master?

Do you not see how coming into a thread about crucible weapons and rambling on about mirror-tier armours and amulets, etc, in standard is really silly? And yes, they are in standard no matter how much you froth.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on May 14, 2023, 9:44:15 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Once again for the person at the back; 800pDPS uplift taking the highest pDPS 2-handed axe in the game from its previous 1600pDPS to 2400+pDPS along with the 7th link and other benefits. Will mentioning this three times make it sink in? X+800 does not equal 800 unless X=0.

How could you possibly go from;
"it has 800+ more than the previous best's 1600, so 2400pDPS + other benefits"
to
"800pdps is nothing...you won't be able to do 100% deli with that 800 pdps anyway"?

9-links vs pDPS
Ok so I'll address this briefly. Do you honestly want to say that a 9-link 209pDPS claw has more damage than a 7-link axe with 2400pDPS?
You can use whatever terminology powers your bitterness engines most efficiently with this; a weapon's pDPS, such as with flat damage from steel rings and abyssus, act as the foundation for multipliers from things like gems. Is that clarification of front Vs Back-end damage scaling good enough, master?

Do you not see how coming into a thread about crucible weapons and rambling on about mirror-tier armours and amulets, etc, in standard is really silly? And yes, they are in standard no matter how much you froth.

2400 pDPS weapons? 9 Linked weapons?. Wtf happened with Poe???
"
Vendetta wrote:
"the most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible" which is low end marketing

Low end marketing? Maybe. But it's true, and you know it. If we take the same item with 6xT1 mods in Harvest and Crucible, the potential is MILES better in Crucible. I seriously do not know why you keep on naggin' here.

Either, you have no idea what "potential" means, or you know you're wrong.

Here's the highest EDPS claws in Standard (offline enabled):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/PRvg0pgIL

Good weapons. Hovering just north of 1000 EDPS. Maybe there are some Harvest crafted claws there? Who knows...

Here's the highest EDPS claws in Crucible (offline enabled):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/PRvg0pgIL

So we're talking 30% more EDPS than the best claws on standard.

Conclusion? The potential is ABSOLUTELY better in Crucible. Was it EASIER to craft 'perfect' items in Harvest? Of course, in every single way. Is the potential greater in Crucible? Of course it is. I don't even know why anyone would try to argue against that.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 17, 2023, 8:32:56 AM

i guess its a good thing everyone is bashing the league - i can buy mirror tier stuff for 1-2divs.
Anyone posted whispering ice yet?

Not the best roll, 4/5 crucify and a niche item, but they're mine now and I love them.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info