Show me your best crucible items!

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Vendetta wrote:
Again with the smug comment after some time in the crucible "The most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible"...And yet they are not...The most powerful items were crafted in Harvest, crucible just adds a small power notch to items.

Like usual I hope this doesn't go core, having some more trees to bother with is just pathetic. Also not being able to tree up uniques and removing the tree from a unique is just garbo design as uniques some times are build enabling and searching for the unique with your tree is tedious and stupid.

There's quite a bit of negativity in this post. Hopefully your day improves.

One thing though, nothing in the history of PoE has come close to the massive power spike that's been seen in the crafting this league. I'll link an example below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/0nJYlabsg

- 800pDPS boost over the previous highest damage axe
- Free 7th Link - Fortify
- gain 50 life on hit
- 2.45 base attack speed?!?!?
- interaction with new bone corpses meaning you can have a second 6-link general's cry taking advantage of it instead of having to have a desecrate setup

This weapon's potential is unbelievable. It's just a single item.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:

One thing though, nothing in the history of PoE has come close to the massive power spike that's been seen in the crafting this league. I'll link an example below.

Depends what sort of player you are, for the top end absolutely its pretty massive - for regular players its very small arguably less than the relic slot we got last league and definitely a mile away from access to harvest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Again with the smug comment after some time in the crucible "The most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible"...And yet they are not...The most powerful items were crafted in Harvest, crucible just adds a small power notch to items.

Like usual I hope this doesn't go core, having some more trees to bother with is just pathetic. Also not being able to tree up uniques and removing the tree from a unique is just garbo design as uniques some times are build enabling and searching for the unique with your tree is tedious and stupid.

- gain 50 life on hit
- interaction with new bone corpses meaning you can have a second 6-link general's cry taking advantage of it instead of having to have a desecrate setup

Cough cough, harvest...

Also , the power level of this crafted items are keeping the time track with the fact that years have past, nerfs have happened, modifications have been made, to both our tree the mobs and so on...This power spike is not something new...Also it's no were near as powerful as harvest were you could literally mirror tier your whole gear not just your weapon or shield.

50 life on hit and free 7th link fortify ? O wow, people have crafted 9 link claws and you are drooling over a 7 link with 2.45 base speed =))

I mean literally, 8 link claw with 1.97 base ATTACK SPEED !@!"#@!?#@!?#@! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE : https://www.howtopoe.com/crafting/how-to-craft-a-12-link-claw-in-path-of-exile/ , since crucible is like the peak of power spikes.

Let's not forget you could use the squire to get it to 12 link. And also that you could literally mirror tier from helm to necklace...

Stop believing that dude which is always saying "THe most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible" <--- That is literally just low end marketing...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 3, 2023, 5:31:23 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

- gain 50 life on hit

Cough cough, harvest...

Also , the power level of this crafted items are keeping the time track with the fact that years have past, nerfs have happened, modifications have been made, to both our tree the mobs and so on...This power spike is not something new...Also it's no were near as powerful as harvest were you could literally mirror tier your whole gear not just your weapon or shield.

50 life on hit and free 7th link fortify ? O wow, people have crafted 9 link claws and you are drooling over a 7 link with 2.45 base speed =))

I mean literally, 8 link claw with 1.97 base ATTACK SPEED !@!"#@!?#@!?#@! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE : https://www.howtopoe.com/crafting/how-to-craft-a-12-link-claw-in-path-of-exile/ , since crucible is like the peak of power spikes.

Let's not forget you could use the squire to get it to 12 link. And also that you could literally mirror tier from helm to necklace...

Stop believing that dude which is always saying "THe most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible" <--- That is literally just low end marketing...

You've conveniently avoided touching the ~800pdps uplift which comes with the other things I mentioned and the potential for the Bone Corpse interaction.

- Implicit 50 life gain on hit on anything other than a claw is significant
- 2.45 APS on a 2 handed axe with over 2400 pdps "O wow"
- Those 9 link claws do not have decent pdps so you're comparing utility with front-end damage. "That is literally just low end marketing..."
- Yes, there are mirror tier helms and amulets in other leagues. What does that have to do with Show me your best crucible items!.
- "Stop believing that dude" I have no idea who you're talking about.

Are you chat GPT with negativity set to 10/10?
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Been a while, since the process is so slow at higher levels:

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

looking at my achievements it seems for my 2-3 year poe career ive never chanced an unique item. let this may be the first one!
"
feral_nature wrote:

looking at my achievements it seems for my 2-3 year poe career ive never chanced an unique item. let this may be the first one!

that shield looks amazing
Had a wand with Trigger Hydrosphere while Channeling Winter Orb. (5 node branch)
Combined it with another wand (1 node activated) and the entire first wand's tree (which I put in the lower slot of the Forge) was completely destroyed.
Such a shame.

Decent leveling bow:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I love this league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info