Show me your best crucible items!

Nice 7-link for EA Totems :)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
passive tree for my boneshatter weapon is done :) that was a hell of a ride, love the league mechanic <3

E: oh damn guess i have to level it back up again. 2nd one is 40% attack speed/20% lesss global, 3rd is 15% increased phys explicits and 4th one is lvl 10 impale...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 28, 2023, 5:15:29 PM
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
There it is:

Edit: Weapon finished for now, just t4 hybrid but what can you do...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 29, 2023, 8:26:37 AM
Last edited by xaerobb on Apr 29, 2023, 7:23:04 AM
80 life is nice

Again with the smug comment after some time in the crucible "The most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible"...And yet they are not...The most powerful items were crafted in Harvest, crucible just adds a small power notch to items.

Like usual I hope this doesn't go core, having some more trees to bother with is just pathetic. Also not being able to tree up uniques and removing the tree from a unique is just garbo design as uniques some times are build enabling and searching for the unique with your tree is tedious and stupid.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 29, 2023, 6:50:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info