Show me your best crucible items!

"
Sneut wrote:

not bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

2 mostly completed items... I got lucky on the 4th node on bow, wasn't targeting it at all(it wasn't on the bases I used), wanted higher tier of first node ... but the lowest tier was much easier to obtain(as I just used donor bases with it and the other node I was trying to add).. still need to divine the bow.. only the lightning damage has a decent roll everything else is closer to min rolls.

the shield did have more nodes come and go... almost had exposure immunity to, but that removed the max ele res one(main reason I was crafting the shield... and changing to fire node on first one)... and getting that back cut the tree short despite both items having full length branches going that direction. Got lucky crafting the shield to(that crit mod brings me to 100% total and was yolo slammed, so its tier is fine, also had the life and armour with it).
Last edited by dorkdude2 on Apr 26, 2023, 11:35:15 PM

Wasting my currency rn to try to get impale support as a 4th passive. I would really like to start spamming essences of contempt on this one.
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 27, 2023, 5:09:11 AM

I picked this up in Act 8. Really not sure what the point is; the two nodes I didn't select were +12% Quality and 14% increased AoE if Int less than 100. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Essence spam got me new project. Good tree too for ssf

Not the best, but not bad for the level. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Essence spam got me new project. Good tree too for ssf

I am in awe. =@[.]@=
using this until i find a 600% tree then craft it better and such
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

So few good items / decent trees, this stood out for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info