[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Hello, wondering if I could get some assistance with this build?

It seems like the "died by suicide" thing happens quite often. Is this an issue with Tornado and Flame Dash while equipping Gloomfang?
If so, that is an easy fix.

Insight would be helpful. Thanks!
"
MuffinatorMan wrote:
Hello, wondering if I could get some assistance with this build?

It seems like the "died by suicide" thing happens quite often. Is this an issue with Tornado and Flame Dash while equipping Gloomfang?
If so, that is an easy fix.

Insight would be helpful. Thanks!

Don't use Flame Dash if you are using Rathpith + Gloomfang.
Flame Dash hits mobs and you only have 1 life.
I was using Smoke Mine.
You can take Flame Dash again, if you switch to a different amulet.
I was able to switch up the amulet, thank you though!
How big a difference does Nimis make? I saved up the 45 div but am reluctant to spend that much unless it is a big improvement...
Last edited by Hamrfall on Jan 8, 2024, 1:55:51 PM
Hello, is there any version without Rathpith Globe and Dissolution? I would like to play Ritual for a bit but those icy lasers are extremely annoying.
Hey sorry if this has been asked before, with the Rathpith and jewel combo, how does one combat the DoTs that just drain my hp to 0 over time?
"
Hey sorry if this has been asked before, with the Rathpith and jewel combo, how does one combat the DoTs that just drain my hp to 0 over time?

This is mainly done through your Pantheon. Soul of Arakali - full - make sure you capture the 3 bosses with your divine vessel. Soul of Abberath - capture Mephod too. Other than that make sure your resistances are capped and avoid standing in degen. Chill immunity is nice if you can fit it somewhere. Otherwise use flasks for freeze and chill. Auto-triggered is preferable.
Finally managed to get this finished. Was dreaming of a +4 but this will do lol. So why is simplex so much more than focused? A perfect focused is way more dps for most builds, right? Is simplex more just because of MF? Simplex gfets two suffixes so you can get 20% quant and a crit multi suffix combo, but focused amulets can just get crazy. Imagine a +4 amulet that lets you have hatred or grace for free.
Really love the build, insane clearing speed, insane damage. One of the issues I'm running into is Chimera boss. During the cloud phase, I just get wrecked immediately. Is there a way around this or to give me some extra time to reveal him?
Last edited by ZealousBenediction on Jan 12, 2024, 10:54:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info