[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Themasterofw wrote:
Would you be able to farm t14 blight maps with this with proper tower setup? Or do you believe it to be too squishy? I am pretty excited to try this but the mine play style makes me worry as it may be too clunky for me unsure. ( The key can be tied to movement which is great though)

I don't know how good your gear has to be for farming blighted maps. I'd use Eow + mark + mark effect for it, to increase dmg vs. bosses. But I think you should test it in Standard first.
Looks like a very promising league starter
What would you prioritize in terms of wands, +1, crit chance for spells, then % Spell/cold damage%?

Also, you don't seem to have ailment immunity which imho is extremely important for doing altars. Did you not find this a problem?
"
Krono555 wrote:
What would you prioritize in terms of wands, +1, crit chance for spells, then % Spell/cold damage%?

Also, you don't seem to have ailment immunity which imho is extremely important for doing altars. Did you not find this a problem?

I'm farming the red one, The Searing Exarch. It's fine with "unaffected by burning ground" Pantheon.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 2, 2023, 8:49:26 PM
Nevermind.
Last edited by valrath21 on Apr 7, 2023, 4:57:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the new updated pob :)
"
Beauth wrote:
I'm looking forward to the new updated pob :)

I'll update everything (trees, gems, pobs) tonight

done!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 4, 2023, 10:56:28 PM
Hm, i see mastery node - "Hits have 25% chance to treat Enemy Monster Elemental Resistance values as inverted", but does it work with mines?
Hi

I like the look of this build. My plan is to start essences and then transition into legion farming. How does this build deal with those 2 mechanics
"
gizmo032 wrote:
Hm, i see mastery node - "Hits have 25% chance to treat Enemy Monster Elemental Resistance values as inverted", but does it work with mines?

Yep, it's supposed to work, because Unnerve, Exposure, Curse, Snowforged (enemies chilled by you have -5% resists), work too. I've tested Exposure + Snowforged again a few days ago by checking the small "vulnerable to ... element" icons on the monsters.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 5, 2023, 8:24:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info