[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Really love the build, insane clearing speed, insane damage. One of the issues I'm running into is Chimera boss. During the cloud phase, I just get wrecked immediately. Is there a way around this or to give me some extra time to reveal him?

The best way is to instaphase it just as it reveals itself past every minion phase, I don't know how's your dps looking, but if it's not overly buffed (like with wisps or sextant mods) you should be able to do it.
Greetings! I just started playing again after a very long time,and tried this build. I really like it, but regarding one of the items, the legion march boots, which gems are good to put in there?
"
nevergrim1989 wrote:
Greetings! I just started playing again after a very long time,and tried this build. I really like it, but regarding one of the items, the legion march boots, which gems are good to put in there?
You use a icicle mine 4 link setup in them. You can find a good +4 corrupted one for cheap this far into the league, though you probably just want to skip that boot setup and go straight to finding a good 6L Dialla's or something.
"
Hamrfall wrote:
How big a difference does Nimis make? I saved up the 45 div but am reluctant to spend that much unless it is a big improvement...

Last league I did Icicle Mine with Nimis and I didn't notice any difference. I'd also like to know if there's an improvement in DPS.
If I'd done Icicle Mine in this league, I'd probably have bought a ring with Crit Mult and Life.
Hi I'm a newbie.
I have budget 4 Divine Orb for upgrade my item.
What's should i upgrade first priority.
Please help me thx.
here is my pobb
https://pobb.in/dJ4X9IWHcn8I
hi guys.

Anyone can help me with my build? most important it will be the single target dmg, overall on maps im doing pretty fine...

https://pobb.in/pg_AZTNpfmvX
Build was good until red maps, than a complete beat down. Guide def needs cleaned up and get rid of all the old league shit, it's worthless info and dilutes the real info.

Was fun initially, reminded me of the old glacial cascade and ball lightning mining days.

The rath pith and dissolution of flesh mechanic is not something I think I can work through, I die often as my red globe is gone. Other options here?

I started the league late, like last week. Went with this as I am used to mining but haven't played since lake of kalandra.
"
Build was good until red maps, than a complete beat down. Guide def needs cleaned up and get rid of all the old league shit, it's worthless info and dilutes the real info.

Build is fine. Everything has been updated. Apparently the problem is something else.

- Why do you have a life flask equipped? Did you even read what Rathpith and Dissolution of the Flesh do?
- If you use Shroud, you should stack abyssal jewels with life + crit multi in every socket and in your tree too. Those only cost a few chaos.
- You should fix flasks. That's something you usually do in white maps.
- Get more mine throwing speed (Essence on belt)
- Don't use the trans version of Icicle without Nimis. Get a 21/20 normal Icicle.
- You can get a Snakepit for another chain (and remove +2 pierce). I usually skill pierce when I replace Snakepit with Nimis.
- Get +2 boots corruption
- I'm also not really a fan of this unique amulet
- Skill the 15% more proj speed mastery
- Get temple mod gloves and roll both eldritch implicits
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 20, 2024, 10:03:48 AM
re: FlaviusBelisarius dood a +2 pair of boots is going for 1 - 10 chaos what are you waiting for?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/QeRg2lpHw

Also - make sure your pantheon is completed as instructed. Arakali and Abberath - get the bonuses!
Last edited by Hamrfall on Jan 20, 2024, 11:48:24 AM
Thanks for the build! This was probably the most fun I've had in a league in a long while. I had been wanting to play a more mapping build and this one was fantastic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info