0.9.10 Information and News

Very happy about the loot change.

I don't mind FFA loot, but I can see how frustrating it can be for ranged classes.

On the other hand, traditional workarounds for FFA loot are terrible. Just keeping separate loot channels means some players are going to leave items in the ground that other players direly need, and they won't even know about it, that's a big no no. Even if they become public after a minute or two, it's still too much and people have probably left the area.

GGG's solution sounds great, and I can't wait to test it. I can only think of arguments against it coming from people who are used to be the abusive loot-grabbers with their pinky glued to the ALT key.
Last edited by Falcord on May 25, 2012, 4:39:53 AM
Sounds good.
IGN:Prdara
outstanding work, guys.

@chris: one question about the loot dropping change:
do other players see the individual loot dropping immediately or after the timeout expired?

Wonderful!
The party search feature makes me very happy, this is an essential feature!! I REALLY hate how Diablo 3 handles party finding, PoE will definitely make the whole experience a lot better and painless.
But what if I want to start a party alone (because no one is willing to join right in that moment)? Will I be able to post on the board?
If it is not possible, could you please also compose an option to open my instance for joining (so I will be able to form a party with newcomers) ?
Good job addressing these issues guys.

Patiently waiting to try out the new game build.
Is there any fixes about coward zombies? Its became difficult to play as summoner without them.
So stoked to play this game, praying to the beta gods i get a key!
Really liked the Open Stress test. Will be looking forward for the open Beta. Great work guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info