3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

Nice.
Noice
"
blinddog wrote:
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.

THIS!

Atlas changes are great , but the league content is silly and poor!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Dec 15, 2022, 4:22:25 PM
Still no improvements to sanctum for melee builds :/
So fast to push your sales but so slow to improve melee.
I hope ppl still hold their money.
"
Every time you defeat the final form of the Sanctum Boss, she'll drop a Unique Relic which challenges you to complete an entire run of The Forbidden Sanctum at area level 80+ under special rules.

Oh great, because that's what the sanctum needs - more Powerless Fantasy and the crippling agonizing pain of becoming ever weaker.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Dec 15, 2022, 4:35:08 PM
Any plan to change off-screen shoot and charge-cleave guy?
The vault pass clearly did not sell enough this time. It was underwhelming in all regards. This won't help, but "improved" is technically true?

Adding unique relics to the Sanctum in the next patch is also very underwhelming - unless you lower the amount of maps required, there is an EXTREME time sink necessary just to even consider running these. We're nearly a week into the league and I've barely even completed ONE of these, with a level 94 character and a VERY substantial time played for one individual with a full-time job. I don't know what market you're catering toward, but it's 100% not casuals, 100% not semi-casuals, and 100% not people like me, who play a ton but don't stream. You are clearly targeting people who play 12-18 hours a day and even they are complaining about how many maps it takes to complete get a Sanctum done - not to mention how disjointed it is needing to save up maps and limit us to 8 maps and even join a new map to join a Sanctum and run it just for the "privilege" of running more. We can't even launch these from the hideout or invite Divinia.

Multiplayer-friendly stuff also doesn't matter to people like me. Unique relics don't matter. Just make the Sanctum require fewer maps to work toward, and for goodness sake, let us save up a full run and launch it from our hideout. This is so obvious yet not mentioned by you yet. I'm baffled.

I haven't even mentioned there is zero communication you need to WALK OVER the Aureus coins to collect them, rather than simply opening the chests. I missed out on a decent permanent upgrade thanks to being a few coins shy because I figured I was collecting them just from clicking.

1,000 hour QA testers must not have given enough feedback on this league. Maybe they didn't have enough time to collect and run all the maps required for Sanctum over the last 3 months....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
blinddog wrote:
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.

Because you aren't able to do it?

Most builds in the game can't clear all 4 levels.
Unless you are a Ranged, Glass Cannon - Forget it.

The concept is good. The boss fights are fun.
But they need to work on the Resolve mechanic.

That said, they did do some excellent changes to the Atlas tree that make playing prior leagues much more enjoyable. So there's that.
That's great, WHEN is league starting again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info