3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

"
El_Whappo wrote:
I really hope this isn't all you have planned for the holidays. The mechanic is mediocre at best. Not because it is hard (after a few runs it's actually mind numbingly easy with the right build). The league is lacking because it is unrewarding and it takes WAY TOO MANY MAPS to complete a single sanctum.

Think about it, if you do one run per map you are engaging with the league content for like 30 seconds and about 75% of the time you are getting absolutely nothing and just killing the flow of mapping. The only way this league is fun currently is to save up as many as you can before running them all...and then just when i am getting into a run i run out of saved rooms and have to wait for 8 MORE MAPS to do it again. It completely throws off the flow of both sanctum AND mapping having it this way.

Let me save up an entire sanctum and let me do that in like 10 (red) maps tops. Also, let us engage with it from our hideout, I hate that it pulls me out of a half completed map to run all the rooms I have saved up and then I dont complete a sanctum run because I run out of rooms and then go back to a half completed map. It's just clunky as hell in its current form.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please fix the visual of the Final Form beam phase... full focus on the constant flash bang for like 10 secs is hurting the eyes.

Disable the flashing effect on the beam please, now that you have gate even more rewards behind the fight.
what the hell is kiracs vault
League mechanics is Cancer and it sucks you in every time you pass by. If we want to skip an awful league mechanics at least let us...
"
zsirfoka wrote:
League mechanics is Cancer and it sucks you in every time you pass by. If we want to skip an awful league mechanics at least let us...

If you cant dodge a single hole in a map, youll have very serious issues dodging boss skills.

You can even use flame dash over it, youre the only awful thing here, yikes.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:

If you cant dodge a single hole in a map, youll have very serious issues dodging boss skills.

Looking at your replies all over the board, this same answer to this actual problem doesn't surprise me at all.

Dude, if you let your grandmother drive, you will never get a speeding ticket. I assume your playstyle is way different from mine and many others.

You get the freaking suck-in ball even middle of expedition and ritual encounters. When you zoom-zoom, you are not able to see the freaking hole. Not even talking about cold dot, which is way worse with this stupid suckball, you can't see the entrance from your effects.

Try to move faster than a snail, and you'll know.

EDIT: Oh, and the damn hole is under dense monster packs too, and sucks you in when you rush em. Really great game design.
Last edited by Yorkki on Dec 17, 2022, 7:28:55 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:

He's right the suck-in mechanic preferably in the middle of a Ritual or Expedition encounter is annoying AF and the league overall sucks. But the best way to dodge those stupid wormholes is not Flame Dash, its to skip right to 3.21
Pity that we always get the worst leagues for Christmas holidays
"
Yorkki wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:

Looking at your replies all over the board, this same answer to this actual problem doesn't surprise me at all.

Dude, if you let your grandmother drive, you will never get a speeding ticket. I assume your playstyle is way different from mine and many others.

You get the freaking suck-in ball even middle of expedition and ritual encounters. When you zoom-zoom, you are not able to see the freaking hole. Not even talking about cold dot, which is way worse with this stupid suckball, you can't see the entrance from your effects.

EDIT: Oh, and the damn hole is under dense monster packs too, and sucks you in when you rush em. Really great game design.

Ohh the classic "i had to look at your posts" thingy yeah yeah, this brings me back flasbacks.

Do you know whats fun? Delirium mirrors, theyre in the middle of corridors and you cant get past them and you cant get out once in. And 0 complaints about them.

Too bad you cant get out the Sanctum with a single click once entered, and can go back inside whenever you want.

...can't you?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Yorkki wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Ohh the classic "i had to look at your posts" thingy yeah yeah, this brings me back flasbacks.

Do you know whats fun? Delirium mirrors, theyre in the middle of corridors and you cant get past them and you cant get out once in. And 0 complaints about them.

Too bad you cant get out the Sanctum with a single click once entered, and can go back inside whenever you want.

...can't you?

Wrong and wrong.

You replied to my post earlier in the same manner. I didn't go through your posts, I don't care that much.

0 complains about mirrors because you can see them from miles away, and when in the middle of corridors, you can flame dash through them if you don't wanna do them. Question is, why wouldn't you, because they don't take you to a place you don't wanna be in, just get more loot. AND, you can disable Delirium all together in the atlas if you want, can you do that for sucking balls?

What you don't seem to get is, that people can't see the damn suckballs, they come from the ground and if you are fast enough zooming, there is no way to prevent getting sucked into them.

EDIT: Oh, and there's a button called "End Delirium Encounter"
Last edited by Yorkki on Dec 17, 2022, 9:21:48 AM
"
Yorkki wrote:

AND, you can disable Delirium all together in the atlas if you want, can you do that for sucking balls?

What you don't seem to get is, that people can't see the damn suckballs, they come from the ground and if you are fast enough zooming, there is no way to prevent getting sucked into them.

EDIT: Oh, and there's a button called "End Delirium Encounter"

I usually dont ask myself if you can disable your current league mechanic. Usually those people are called Standard Players, u know xd.

Yeah theres a button called "end encounter" too bad once you end it you're not able to go back, unlike Sanctum.

Which, also shows up in the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info