3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

Zero improvements to the worst league in history? Nice.
sorry this league is not melee friendly.
Last edited by MrSigy on Dec 16, 2022, 1:06:02 PM
"
JoeShmo wrote:

Or the utter lack of rewards unless it happens to be the option where you have a 1% chance to complete the entire sanctum.

There are so many things that need immediate fixes ... and week 2 abandonment week doesn't have a single one. So that's it ... we're locked in and done.

This. Is. The. Worst. League. ever. Id rather play talisman again.

"
_oroch1maru_ wrote:
Zero improvements to the worst league in history? Nice.

Here they come, the 0 constructive feedbackers full of salty tears.

There areee soooo manyyy thinngss that neeed fixeees, but sadly im too busy playinnnnng to adress any of them, so saaaaaad.

"
JoeShmo wrote:

Really? Nothing week 1 and week 2 is just UI improvements?

We're not even at the end of week 1, so these are week 1 patches. AAAND, they're not just UI improvements, unless you cant even see the big unique relic picture right at the start.

Haters reading diagonally OMEGALUL

"
MrSigy wrote:
sorry this league is dogshit for me, I don't like being forced to play casterdot totems minions or anything remotely resembling putting something down and hide behind a corner. Seeing as this league is again catering to that I don't want it core, I don't even wanna play this league for that sole purpose.

Instead of these Kirac's vault passes updates you should be mabybe look into that.

Smells like player skill issue. Dont blame Kirac's pass, that has nothing to do with it.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 15, 2022, 7:23:59 PM
"
Here they come, the 0 constructive feedbackers full of salty tears

They know precisely what they made bad and annoying.

"
There areee soooo manyyy thinngss that neeed fixeees, but sadly im too busy playinnnnng to adress any of them, so saaaaaad.

No. I skip sanctum entrances since I 've seen the half screen chaos freezing pulse / slam boss.
Last edited by _oroch1maru_ on Dec 15, 2022, 7:32:57 PM
Yeah I know this is maybe asked everywhere many times before :D But will the progression on the Supporter Packs Reset? Like I have currently bought 400 coins, will they count towards the new packs?
Don't make invocations tradable. It will essentially ruin the relic system and make everything no longer account bound and people will either no longer interact with the system once they get a sanctified relic they'll trade for and throw a keystone on it and be done with the league.

This would be a huge mistake. Players will find quicker and quicker ways to progress and make new strategies for exploiting stuff in the sanctum. That's fine and expected. But once you start expecting that only a small number of players will get invocations you're going to be quickly surprised.
if i get wrecked in a sanctum, am i in a wrecktum?
Can you give improve for melee build?
Last edited by zenrom on Dec 15, 2022, 9:41:32 PM
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
Nice, pls let make entrance to Sanctum clickable !!! really annoying to be sucked in while slaying monsters :D

please dont! we have more than enough click in this game!!
the real problem is , not everyone can complete this mechanic (slower builds, no avoidance focused builds, etc) so this change makes no changes at all. BTW making this 1 entrance per map, just make me skip this mechanic.
Last edited by DJDIAS2023 on Dec 15, 2022, 10:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info