3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

I don't particularly appreciate that the crafting resource seems to be tradeable.
At least limit that you can only use it if you have completed the sanctum.
Why would someone with deep pockets (or a credit card) be allowed to have more power than someone who is actively playing but hasn't gotten lucky with a drop?

How about a relic chaos orb instead.
NICE!
Meh!
The Sanctum is way too awesome to require 32 maps for a full run. PLEASE let me run Sanctum more often than 1 room per map! I don't care if you have the nerf the loot.

I honestly wish I could just run Sanctum, maybe its just new, but the risk/reward is way more fun to me than mapping, while not being as extreme as hardcore mode.
Last edited by wallacethefmh on Dec 15, 2022, 4:02:48 PM
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.
We really need more rooms per map.

Takes ages to generate the rooms just to zoom thorugh it. Tme spent on the league mechanic is miniscule.
"
bakaro22 wrote:
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
Subtractem wrote:
This is easily shaping up to potentially be the best league of all time. PLEASE figure out a way to make this core!

Everyone seems to like this league, but I really don't get it. What's the trick to getting past the first three rooms?

You need a build that can literally melt content, if you're playing certain builds that lack damage, forget about it.

Not too sure why GGG decided to go with glass cannon league meta in a rogue like league content, but it is what it is.

Did like the atlas tree changes thou, not gonna lie

I mean it's a little far from rogue like because in rogue like games there is a progression even if you fail which makes all the difference in progress. Now if you complete sanctum floor in low lvl even then there is no guaranteed progress since relics don't drop 100%. So you can end up doing 10 times the same thing over again. And if you drop relic there is what 30 more resolve (if you are very lucky and not getting 4% chance to drop twice the ammount of coins which you can't spend anyways)... is like 1/3 of the one single hit of the first boss. I'm actually running Ruthless SSF so it might be a little different in normal modes but still it feels that you can fail in the first floor if you are unlucky even after 50+ runs and I'm using totems and stay off screen from every mob / boss. Bosses can target and cast a skill even through walls off screen which makes it really painful experience. It might be solved in the month or so. But don't tell me that devs actually felt this is GG when they had 4 months to test it.
Don't get me wrong I like the Sanctum runs but it's getting more and more frustrating and I'm running 10 lvl lower maps.
Last edited by lukaskodlos on Dec 15, 2022, 4:13:09 PM
that's ok good changes, you should also lower the resolve damage overall so melee has a better time doing the league content.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
Need buffs to relics or tweaks to the sanctum. Not feeling much like a roguelite in its current state. In a roguelite I at least get to bring a lot of new power with me from previous runs into new ones. Thing is the relics seem to be the mechanic for this in PoE but man are they rare and super random! Don't forget we need to run 32 maps to do a full Sanctum run!

The casuals who do a handful maybe 10 or so maps per day don't get to do sanctum enough to even practice it or reap any cool rewards from it this league.....
Last edited by Reptyl on Dec 15, 2022, 4:13:40 PM
"
blinddog wrote:
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.

Because you aren't able to do it?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info